60:00 | mornings and deals

[]

SIXTY: MORNINGS AND DEALS!

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾ ✧

The lights were off

The lights were off. In fact everything was off. There was no sign of life in the house. This brought confusion to Mrs. Zhong who had just gotten home after her business trip. Jaeho followed behind her. "Where's everyone?" She asked as she reached to  switch the lights on.

Two large computer chairs were placed in the middle of the living room. Suddenly both of them spun around in sync and Chenle and Minseo sat there with a pair of glasses on the bridge of their noses. Chenle cleared his throat, "We've been expecting you."

"Chenle what is going on?" Mrs. Zhong sighed, "I am very tired."

"Mum it's only 6..."

"In the morning!"

Chenle blinked, "Wow, that's crazy." He got up from the chair and strolled over to his mother. He shot a glare at Jaeho and quickly pulled Mrs. Zhong over to the leather couch. "Mum I have very important news."

"What is it?"

"This might break your heart...because you're probably in love with Jaeho. But I need to say it because you're my mother and I love you."

"I love you too Le...but what is it?"

"Jhope-"

"Jaeho." Minseo corrected.

"Yeah Jaeho is using you for your money. I overheard him talking on the phone with his father. And he clearly said he does not like you and only wants to get married with you for your money."

"That is not true! He is lying!" Jaeho cried.

"Nah ah!"

"Yeah uh!"