Sweetest Person | Amao x Ayato

"Um, hey!"

Ayato stopped walking and turned his head to see the person who was calling him. He saw a brunet who was probably a little taller than him. He was sure that he'd never communicate with that person before.

"Are you calling me?" He slightly tilted his head and walked to get closer to the person.

The brunet smiled. "Yes! Would you like to eat some cookies? I accidentally made more than I want, so there's a lot of leftover," he offered.

Ayato hesitated, before he nodded slowly. "Sure?" he answered with slight discomfort, "I have nothing else to do anyways." The other male didn't notice that, he just asked Ayato to follow him to the cooking club.

Internally, he sighed. 'Why me, out of all the people there?' He saw that some students were whispering while staring at both of them. He felt embarrassed, but still kept that stoic expression.

It only took them a few minutes to reach at the club. The brunet took a tray of freshly baked cookies and offered them to him. Ayato took one and ate it.

"Do you like it?" he asked, hoping that it will suit his taste.

"I like it," Ayato replied with a small smile. He had a hard time finding the suitable words to compliment the taste. After a short while, he added up, "It tastes good and delicious, thanks."

"Glad to hear that!" He beamed brightly. "You know Ayato, I wouldn't mind cooking for you.. everyday from now on." He held Ayato's hand tightly, while looking into his eyes.

He was flustered since he didn't expect that. "That's nice, I guess." He tried to think of a plan to escape from this awkward situation.  But he can't since he felt that the boy in front of him was sincere when he said that, although Ayato never got to know his name.

"What's your name?" he asked, without having the urge to introduce himself first. Ayato was sure that the cook already familiar with himself.

"I'm Amao Odayaka." He introduced himself with a shy smile.

"Oh." He felt his whole body stiffened. "Nice to meet you, Odayaka-san."

Amao's smile dropped. "You can just call me Amao. It's nicer that way."

Ayato tried to say that. "Amao-san? Is that good?" He looked over Amao, wondering about how he would react to that.

"Very!" He pulled him for a hug, but Ayato wasn't comfortable with that. He pushed away, which made Amao realised what he'd done. He released the black-haired boy. "I'm sorry," he quickly apologised.

"It's okay," he said. He tried to cover up his face since he was blushing in embarrassment.

Ayato was.. very cute and irresistible in Amao's sight. "Hey," he called out.

"What?"

He carressed Ayato's face and softly kissed his cheek. "I love you so much. You're the sweetest person I ever known."

xxx

481 words

This is very short. It's 3:15 a.m. now and I'm just really confused.