Sickly | Osorō x Ayato

Some plotless fluff for y'all
I can't do the request yet since I don't have the time to write something longer than this.

xxx

"Fool, I've told you to take a break," Ayato said with no sympathy. "Whose fault is it that you have a fever now?" Despite his cruel words, he still placed the wet cloth on Osorō's head so gently, as if he was treating a kid.

He took a spoonful of medicine and a glass of water, then gave it to Osorō. "Eat now," he said, just to be replied with disagreements. "It's bitter, I admit," Ayato shrugged. "Still- you need to eat them to get better, and not sicker."

"Feed me then," Osorō huffed. Clear annoyance appeared on Ayato's face, and also a bit of disbelief seeing how childish he was right now. Ayato complied anyways. He shoved the spoon into Osorō's mouth with such force, that he became a coughing mess. "Can you like- do it slower!?"

"No," Ayato replied bluntly.

Osorō groaned. "Oh god. Just give me that and I will eat it myself." It didn't took a long while for him to complete the task

A laugh wrapped around a soft sigh escaped from Ayato's mouth. "Good," he said so quietly, as a pretty smile graced his face.

Too bad Osorō already slept by that time.

xxx

The outing is so short lmao. Gtg to school back :')