Punished

After a long, VERY awkwardly silent car ride, we pulled up to the driveway of our house and Jackson pushed the gear into park.

He got out and slammed the door and waited by my door for me to get out. I wasn't really in a rush to get out, so I just sat there, fiddling with my fingers.

He had already taken my phone away, so I had nothing to do. He reached for the door handle, but I locked the door from the inside.

Yes, stupid move.

He looked at me like I was literally the stupidest person on the planet and reached into his pocket for the keys.

He unlocked it and reached for the door again, but I quickly unlocked it from the inside again. This went back in forth like this for a while, and I swear I saw a little smile creep on his face but it quickly went away.

He finally got the door open, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me out of the car. He didn't let go of my wrist and dragged me inside.

Dylan and Ben were on the couch watching football while Ryan was laying on the living room floor, texting some girl I assume.

Jackson slammed the door, causing all of them to look over at us.

"What's going on?" Dylan asked, standing up and walking over.

"THIS little girl thought it would be a good idea to skip cheer practice and go get a hickey from some man whore," He spat, pointing to the reddish-purple marks on my neck.

Dylan stared into my eyes and I gave him a half smile.

"Not. Fucking. Cool. Olivia." He growled, shaking his head.

"Honestly, what the were you thinking? Did you really think we wouldn't find out? Now we have to go beat his ass," Ben sighed, also standing up and joining the conversation.

"Can't beat him up if you don't know who he is," I snapped back, lifting up an eyebrow.

"Guessing it's Jack Daniels?" Ryan said, still texting.

Really?

Really Ryan?

"Oh, so the boy we told you specifically to stay away from?" Jackson asked, taking a step closer to me.

"WELL YOU DON'T CONTROL MY LIFE!" I yelled, "LIKE YOU GUYS HAVEN'T DONE WORSE. LEAVE ME ALONE AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE."

I began to storm upstairs but I was grabbed and pulled back by Dylan.

"You don't get to talk to me like that," Jackson spoke with his most intimidating voice that he knows scares me.

"You are not my dad, Jackson," I said.

"Thank God," He spat back. "But he's not here, so I am in charge. You are grounded for two weeks. No phone, no gymnastics, no friends, no boys, no anything. I will call your cheer coach and tell her what happened. I will ask that she makes sure you are there everyday and to text me if you are not. If you disobey me I will make your punishment work. Understand?" He asked.

I looked at him with the most disgusting look.

"Fuck. You." I growled, storming upstairs.

I reached my room and slammed the door.

Why did they care so much? I'm fourteen, and I'm in high school now. Of course I'm going to see boys.

At fourteen, Dylan literally almost impregnated a girl. Did that matter? No.

I cried silently enough to where the boys wouldn't hear. I try to never cry in front of them. They just make fun of me.

I eventually cried myself to sleep. Why do they have to be so mean?

Hey guys! Liv here :) So yes, some of this actually happened to me! I was a crazy fourteen year old. My brothers were mad but my parents were the ones who punished me. ANYWAYS do you guys want me to make them nice the next chapter?? Let me know! Love y'all, xoxo
Livvy