Trouble

Busted.

Dylan dragged Ryan and I by our shirts to his patrol car. He put us near the car and took out handcuffs.

Ryan didn't say a word. He was never really in trouble before with our brothers, so he didn't know how to act. He literally just let Dylan handcuff him. I, on the other hand, was very used to being in trouble all of the time. I didn't wanna put up with it.

This was ridiculous. Handcuffs? No way.

"Are the handcuffs really necessary?" I snapped at Dylan and tried to pull away.

I probably shouldn't have done that. I was still drunk, so I wasn't thinking logically.

Dylan let go of Ryan and pushed me up against the car. It actually hurt me. I couldn't move a muscle and he had my arms pinned behind my back.

"Say one more goddamn word, Olivia. I dare you. I won't hesitate to hand you off to one of the other cops and have them take you down to the station to charge you with underage drinking like the rest of your little friends here. Do you understand me?" Dylan whisper-yelled in my ear.

I gulped and didn't reply. He angrily snapped the handcuffs on my wrist and pushed me into the back of the cop car with Ryan.

The car ride home was completely silent. Literally not even a noise was made. Ryan and I were so scared.

I hated when my brothers had to be parents sometimes. Especially in this situation. I would've much rather had a chill older brother to come pick us up and keep what happened our little secret.

Nope.

We reached the house and Dylan opened the car door for us. He pulled us out of the car and walked us to the front. Instead of just entering the house, he made sure to ring the doorbell and knock a few times.

I saw Ben walk down the stairs, looking through the window and looking thoroughly confused.

He opened the door and looked at us.

"Jackson! Come here," Ben yelled up the stairs for him.

A minute later, he came running down the stairs, pulling a shirt over his head. He must've been getting ready for bed. Great.

He looked at us, then at Dylan, and back at us.

"Get inside," Jackson simply said, closing the door behind us as we walked to the living room.

We sat on the couches, still handcuffed.

"Dylan, explain," Jackson demanded, pretty upset.

"Well, these two were at a house party. I'm assuming they snuck out. They both were drinking and we got called to bust the party. Just as I was thinking that Ryan and Olivia were such good kids for not showing up to this party, I see them trying to run away, and coincidentally they happened to run right past me. If I didn't save their asses tonight, they would've been taken down to the station and charged with disruption and underage drinking," Dylan said, glaring at us in between words.

Jackson looked angry, but also kind of upset. He looked back to Ryan and I.

"You will be hearing more from me tomorrow. Right now, I'm just too disappointed to say anything," Jackson sighed. That kind of stung. I would much rather have him yell at us than be disappointed.