His song of Illusion...

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Its, Archer-centric)

(There are going be about 3-5 Chapters in this fic )

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Poppy and Branch, sat in the fun dungeon. Frankly, unentertained. It had been about fifteen minutes since Archer, went out the door.

"Hey Branch" Poppy called.

"Yeah?" He called back.

Branch looked at Poppy, her expression was sad, and full of boredom. Branch, could relate, that's how he felt as well.

"Why did we choose to have the fun dungeon, not really near troll village, and our tribe?" She joke sarcastically.

"Relax, poppy it's just a ten minute walk away from here" Branch laughed.

They went closer to each other, and started to talk about things. Like, they got into this situation, Archer, the snack pack, and just generally about life.

Archer walked, around the edge of the forest, with "Gary"(the remote the traps) and Branch's tools. It took him half an hour, to do because of the risk of being caught.

He got to the fun dungeon and near a window, where he could see Poppy, and Branch.

It took about 5 minutes, but he managed to get the window open.

"Guys" He whisper-yelled.

They both looked at him in surprise, and Shock. He gestured to come out and they did. But unfortunately, the partycrasher spotted them, when poppy fell over by accident.

"Hello?" The partycrasher, named Crash asked.(A/N: I'm sorry 😅 but the partycrasher, who guarded poppy and Branch crash and fell, so I had to name him that).

He looked over the fun dungeon.

"Woohoo!!" A voice yelled and, crash went closer.

As soon as he came around, Archer yanked him down, and pressed a few, pressure points on his neck, knocking him out.

"Thanks, for the help guys" Archer spat out.

They both nodded, and they all set off in the forest.

The snackpack, weren't doing much better. Guy diamond,smidge and Biggie, watched as their village was taken over, and easily over powered. Dj suki, played music to match the theme there, and the twins were a slingshot for watermelons.

Bash smirked, amongst the rest, of his tribe/group. This place, had been under their whim for about three hours. HIS tribe, looked like they were having fun.

'Good work,Guys' He mentally cheered them.

He looked around and didn't see Kaboom,anywhere. He was probably, off causing mischief. He looked around and smirked, again. These partycrashers, were in HIS tribe. And since he was their leaders. They BELONGED to HIM. (A/N: in a universe, some tribe leaders are a bit possessive of their people, and he's one of them).

"B-bash" He looked, down and saw "peter".

"Yes?" He replied, harshly.

"Are You sure we should actually do this?" Peter asked.