Under his control...

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Warning there is arguing and action that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch it a lot so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(As usual,Hope you enjoy this little fic~😘)

Two days...two, agonising days since their village had been taken over by the partycrashers.. Poppy was devastated. The others were as well, Biggy, especially. Mr.Dinkles, had been taken by the Partycrashers. He was sad, but not enough, to go grey.

Branch looked around and saw everybody. He was angry.. angry at Archer, the partycrashers, angry at EVERYTHING!.

He looked at poppy and instantly calmed down. Poppy was his best friend, or perhaps potential lover, if he could ever get over his crush on...Creek. (A/N: that's right I'm a breek shipper!!, kudos to anyone who like a breek, I still support Broppy, more don't worry 😄)

"Watcha,thinking about?" Someone surprised him.

He turned around, there was poppy. She had her usual smile on, it wasn't fake he could tell when it was. She wore her emotions on a sleeve.

"Everything," he replied.

"Even Creek?" Poppy asked him.

"Yeah" poppy nodded.

Poppy understood that, she admit that she used to have a crush on him. But, she got over him long ago, she had a kingdom. To focus on, but Branch, helped her through it.

Poppy then looked at the others. They were hiding in Branch's big pod, that was just outside of troll village at a walking distance, so they figured they could stay there for a while.

She then, saw the others playing a game of twisted. Surprisingly, Biggie won.(A/N: Biggie isnt in his "happy place" in this fic.)

"Wow, Biggie" Poppy wowed. "I never knew, you were that flexible"

"So what, if I am?" Biggie questioned defensively.

"Biggie?" Smidge asked concerned.

"Sorry guys, it's just ever since Mr.Dinkles,.." Biggie trailed off...

Poppy then suddenly, had a idea.

"Hey guys, wanna sing?" Poppy suggested.

"Ok," everyone agreed, even Branch.

"Really, Branch?" Poppy asked, in awe.

"If it's willing to cheer everyone up, I'm up for it," he replied.

"Ok everybody, 3,2,1, Go!" She shouted. (A/N: ignore 4:00 mins at the end it's the only video, I Could find)

[Poppy and Branch]

*I got this feeling inside my bones*

*It goes electric wavy when I turn it on*

And if you want it inside your soul*
*Just open up your heart, let music take control*

*I got that sunshine in my pocket*
*Got that good soul in my feet*
*I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops*
*I can't take my eyes up off it*
*Moving so phenomenally*
*Room on lock the way we rock it*
*So don't stop*