Sunset Red...

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Its, Archer-centric)

(There are going be about 3-5 Chapters in this fic )

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

'The day has go so fast..' Poppy thought, as she picked berries.

It hasn't been 24 hours, since she had kissed Archer, and she was blushing Every time, she thought about it. She continued, picking berries.

Branch, was walking through his pod. They were running out of food, it had been about a week, since the partycrashers, took control of their village.

'I hope, Creek's okay' He thought.

Branch, couldn't even remember when he developed his feelings for Creek. They just, happened. Branch remembered, first hating him. Then over the years, his feelings grew stronger, until Branch realized what they were, it was...LOVE.(A/N: dont worry, I'll include in a chapter, just not this one.)

Branch was walking through, the forest, his thoughts, are jumbled around. He realized, just were he was, near troll village, near...them. He quickly, ran back. He saw Guy diamond. He went over to him.

"Hey Guy, where's Poppy?" Branch asked.

"In the forest, picking berries for us, and getting fo-o-ood for us" guy diamond, answered.

Branch, nodded, and went to the forest and found Poppy. She was in a happy mood.

'The usual' Branch chuckled.

He went over to her and watched her singing.

(A/N: I personally included this song, because it is hilarious~!🤣)

*Looking up at a sunny sky, so shiny and blue*

*And there's a butterfly*

*Well, isn't that a super fantastic sign*

*It's gonna be a fantastic day*

*Such marvelousness it's gonna bring*

*Gotta pocket full of songs that I'm gonna sing*

*And I'm ready to take on anything, Hooray!*

*Some super fun surprise around each corner*

*Just riding on a rainbow, I'm gonna be okay*

*Hey!*

*I'm not giving up today*

*There's nothing getting in my way*

*And if you knock knock me over*

*I will get back up again*

*Oh!*

*If something goes a little wrong*

*Well you can go ahead and bring it on*

*'Cause if you knock knock me over, I will get back up again*