.Y/N was currently being dragged on the sidewalk by her fathers floating scarf. (Yes that is a sentence I just wrote.) She huffed in annoyance. Was what she did really that bad? In all honesty she thought they all deserved a little scare. She was only having fun after all.

After that whole event Shota had hold her tight in his scarf. The teachers had all sweatdrop when they both walked into the room.

Of course Shota Aizawa being the edgelord and dad of the century, he posted hisself in the corner of the room. And y/n sat on the floor with the gentle but firm grip of that weird ass scarf her dad seemed to pocess around her waist.

--------------------------------

"Shota... why is young Y/N in your scarf? Cementoss asked

"She was misbehaving."

"Ooh come on cementy! I think it's nice to his family bonds~ Midnight said seductively adding a nice whip 'crack' at the end for extra affect.

Everyone sweatdropped at her actions, as she gave a sadistic grin.

"She basically assualted Yamada and then decided to put him in a sleepingbag." he stated as she gave a awkward toothy grin. They all sighed.

----------------------------------

The exam soon begin as the pros observed the fresh batch of potential heroes in the making. Y/N eyes shifted from the t.v's. As she did she noticed a ash blonde boy taking down mutiple robots  at a alarming rate. She liked the power he hold. For some reason she always walked towards the powerful ones. She wanted to know them and how they used their abilities. She even wanted to see if she could possibly beat th- He caught the attention of some of the others as of follow.

"Hmm, you see the one on left corner screen?

"Yeah he sure is pushing himself."

Y/N cheeks had lightly blush as she noticed different guys taking down mutiple robots. The ones that stood out the most were

A yellow dude who she declared as pickachu

a tape supplier from wall-mart

the blonde hedgehog from before

a bigbird

and lastly a red head who's hair was defying all laws of nature.

If it werent for his brute strenght she would have consider some gravity quirk. The possibilities were endless at this point. She also noticed a pink alien chick. Her face turned bright red and she looked away.

"Why are they all so attractive..." she mumbled

"Hm? Aizawa said looking down to his daughter who was sulking in a corner growing mushrooms.

'Jesus! How am I suppose to fight them if they all look like damn models? She thought

"Hey look at that kid, he's attempting a zero pointer. " said Lunch Rush

You eagerly turn around to  find the person, your eyes landed on the middle right t.v. Your face colored with anticipation. A broccoli kid was running towards a bot only to jump in the air swing at it. It was destroyed and knocked down with one punch. ONE PUNCH. Though he seemed to have broken his arm. But still you were impressed.

Looking closer to the screen, but still trapped by the scarf. You instantly reconizged the green bean boi from before.  Sighing in defeat. You realized. You were wron- no you misjudged them simply. They had power too. And that bothered you. Though you still found their talents interesting and amazing none the less.