(( Mamamoo sksksksk they're such queens, i suggest you listen  to them))^^^

_________________________________

Due to you and Kaminari missing the quirk test, you were both punished with the duty of cleaning off chalk board as well as tidying the rest of the classroom. You wanted to spend your time with Todo. Needing that clout,,, You practically rolled your eyes all the way to the  back of your head, " This is so goddamn boring." You whined. Kami turned over from sweeping away miscellaneous trash with a pout. " But I'm here~ He cooed dropping the broom and walking towards you.

"It's not like your doing anything."

"But I'm cleaning-

"I meant exciting, it's just two bros cleaning up a classroom."

"Five feet apart cause we're not-

"Shush Pikachu." You said as the iconic colors of red, blue and white along with a hint of yellow caught your eye. Walking closer to the window, Kami followed you. Looking down at the entrance you saw All Might? And was the broccoli boi with him? You flicked your tongue, curiosity took over.

"I wonder what they're chatting 'bout? Kami asked to himself, You wondered the same. Though you decided to let it go for now, seeing as you barely cleaned the classroom and a lot of the students had started to leave campus.

______

Finishing up your work, it was now dark out. Kaminari leaving to work at his part time job, which made you smile. You were starting to like this, though you had to remind yourself of your goals and why you were at U.A

You can compromise your life's work just because of some cheesy friendship you made with someobdoy-

The moon was full, taking up the sky as it looked like suken stone in a pool navy colored water. It reminded you of something, being on a swing and a voice.

A hum from that voice

You can rememeber feeling hate and love towards the voice's owner

Scattered memories of home life and such started popping up, looking around you walked around as you felt a warm feeling take over your chest.

Not knowing what this is you stop, touching the spot of warmth. It seem to have faded, so you continued down the street. The warmth creeping back, and every step she made it grew with such intensity. Worry and  anxiety wrapped their cold meaty hands on the young snake's shoulders, her eyes dialated feeling some sort of danger, or as if someone was near by.

Her rattle started to flicker as she hearrd steps against the concrete road. Not wanting to see whatever horror show was behind her ( most likely in some  cheap plastic but honestly terrifying mask)

You ran

fast

as

you

could

not 

stopping for anything

or

a n y o n e

You still heard the calm footsteps, 

not seeming to be in a sweat

how-

maybe a speed quirk?

or maybe she was just really slow

either could be true

____________