Sorry but  I had to include Momoland  ♥~(˘▾˘~)

Our heroine and Kaminari are now at the door that sides with the other world. A world of confusing lessons and boring math courses. But of course you slide the door opening it, not giving a shit. Everyone turns your way. Both of you panting like dogs, sweating and having dirt and dust  mucked on your faces, looking as if you guys robbed a bank on the way to school. Both of you taking one step, at the same time rip. Tripping, you both fell flat on your faces laying on the ground. You cough up some venom, having a pool of black goo surround your floor planted face. Your classmates twist their faces in confusion at this conundrum. Some even recognizing you from the opening before the entrance exam.

Aizawa sighs before lifting you both up. You sway your tail, annoyed by this. He knows you hate being lifted off the ground. Though with your quirk you could easily just spit some acidic venom on the fabric and escape easily. But thinking of his evil retaliation when you get home stops you.

"You're both late." He said boredly

"No shit." You said scoffing. The others looked at you with awe that you stood up to their pmsing teacher.

"You wanna repeat that? He asked having his hair rise.

"You deaf old man? I said no shit, now stop with this stupid floaty scarf before I turn it into goop."

He sighed dropping you both. Kami landing on his face while you landing on your ass.

'W0w father of year award.' (Y/N) thought rubbing her behind getting up. God you would have to get him back for dropping you like that... Looking around you saw poor pika boi on the floor. 

 You rushed towards the boy and pulled him up.  He had a slight bruise on his forehead. For some reason... it pissed you off. You didnt like seeing him hurt&marked like that. Kissing the purple patch of skin, making Kami have a warm honeyglow in his cheeks.

"I-i uhh-"

"You're such a nerd." 

You flicked his nose with amuse smile. Pikachu scratches his nape and stands up, about to thank you for being concern but you were already walking towards a empty desk in the back of the classroom. Noticing a peppermint boy you whispered "I like you hair." As you walked by. He glanced at your for a quick second. Talking in your pearly white scales and lovely eyes. He then quickly looked away back to Aizawa.

You weren't a idiot. You could tell just by his features that he was a Todoroki. This was perfect for you. If you were friends with him you would definitely be at the top of the hierarchy by later in the month. For now you would agonizingly be in the background. Nothing more than a shadow. And when the time was right, you could jump ahead of them all easily, with just a skip you would have them all at your pity. They would worship you, and every step you took. They would idolize you and everything you stood for. You would be their queen and you would rule with an iron fist.

Thinking of your victory you hummed to yourself. Enjoying the curious stares your way. You lived for it. You never knew why but it just always something you liked. It made you feel better. Knowing someone was envious of you, it made you squirm with a rushing thrill.

As the lesson ended. You sighed happily. Getting out some candies to snack on while Aizawa went to take a na-slept. You laid down on your desk nibbling away. You looked around for the 'best friend group.' Looking for some people to join, you noticed Kaminari and some others approaching you, you hissed quietly as multiple people surrounded you. bUt n0nE tHe lEss you smiled. Seeing as they were outgoing you knew this would be the best bet for you.