17 | Settled

Taehyung found himself rolling back and forth on his bed while hugging a pillow tightly.

He suddenly sat up; still hugging his pillow, " What if he hates me? Ughh what should I do?! " He pulled his hair in frustration.

Taehyung was thinking over and over about yesterday's incident in the office, it almost drove him mad. He didn't want to lose Seokjin.

Seokjin was already out early in the morning because god knows why and it added another bad thought to Taehyung, " What if he left early because he doesn't want to see me? Ugh god damn it! Think positive! It's Saturday and maybe he just have somewhere to go. "

" I can't do this anymore, I've to see him. " Taehyung get up from his bed to go downstairs.

He pulled the door just to see Jin doing the same thing and stood there face to face with him.

" Angel. " Taehyung said gratefully and let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

Before Jin could say anything,  Taehyung pulled him in by his waist and close the door shut just enough to make Jin gulped.

" Tae I'm so- "

" No. I'm sorry. It's not your fault, Angel. And I'm really sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to shout at you I just get caught up in the moment. " Taehyung leaned closer to Jin who was trapped between the wall as Taehyung came closer.

" Tae, I forgive you. I-I think we should be ready now as the dinner will start in a few hours and we have to be there early. " Jin hesitatenly changed the topic and ignored the fact that he could feel Taehyung's breath on his neck right now.

" Why so early? I wanna have some fun. " Taehyung whispered as he slightly kitten lick Jin's neck then suddenly Jin felt weird but he ignored it.

" Taehyung-ah, what are you doing? Come on, we're gonna be late. " Jin pulled his chest back off him.

" Fine. But just a reminder, you're mine. " Taehyung left him to go to the toilet.

" What did he mean? " He thought to himself.

He turned around to see a mirror and saw a purple mark on his neck, big enough for anyone to see.

" Fuck! He must have did that when I was busy talking. " He said in annoyance but deep inside he was happy to know that he was Taehyung's.

" Does this make us a couple? N-no I can't say that yet, it's not really official. " He whispered under his breath.

" Wait! I've to cancel the plan! " He half shouted and run back downstairs to Jimin who was watching a movie on the couch and he was already all dressed up for the dinner.

" JIMIN-AH! " Jin yelled at him and jumped to a seat next to him.

" WHAT HAPPENED?! " Jimin shouted back with widened eyes.

" WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE PLAN! "

" BUT WHYYY?! " Jimin pouted.

" I'LL TELL YOU LATER, JUST CANCEL IT! AND PLEASE HELP ME TO CALL JAY AFTER THIS. "

" For fuck sake, why are you guys shouting at each other?! It's 7pm god damnit! " Yoongi appeared out of nowhere with his hands covering his ears.

" Did we? " Jimin looked at Jin and let out a chuckle.

" Yes you guys did. Why so noisy? And hyung, why are you still not ready? " Hoseok came out of the kitchen while buttoning up hit suit, followed by an eating Namjoon from behind.

" Angel! What are still doing there? Come on, go upstairs and get ready! We're gonna be late! " Taehyung came running down with a suit on which literally made Jin drooled inside his head.

" Angel? " All of them said in unison while staring at the two.

" Why is there a hickey on you neck hyung? " Namjoon asked Jin, pointing directly at his neck.

" I- I'm going to change now! Wait for me outside. " Jin ran back upstairs to his room, avoiding all those questions.

Everyone were looking deadly at Taehyung with an eyebrows up as all of them were folding their arms.

Taehyung gulped an flashed his boxy smile with a fake giggle, " I-I'll wait in the car. " He hurriedly walked to his car, not wanting to face the questions he was about to get shoot with.

They have arrived at the dinner hall earlier than the guest to see the preparations and Jay was already there,

With Jungkook.

Jin was going to approched them but Taehyung hold his hands, intertwining their fingers, making Jin stopped and gave him a question look.

" Uh we will go first, see you inside hyung. " Jimin said while pulling Hoseok to go with him, leaving the two outside.

" Did you forget that you're mine? Don't even go anywhere without me. Now, we may go. " Taehyung seperated their fingers and slide his arms around Jin's waist, claiming him.

Jin was stunned. He can't even let out a word so he just nodded his head, with widened eyes on.

They went to approched the others who were with Jungkook and Jay.

" Hey hyung! And Taehyung. " Jungkook smiled as he greeted Jin but was a little awkward when he greeted Taehyung.

" Hey Kookie! You're early! " Jin greeted him back.

" Of course I am! " 

Jin just laughed at the younger's cuteness and he could see from the corner of his eyes that Taehyung was clearly not enjoying it.

" Oh Jimin, Jay. Can I talk to you guys for a while? " Jin said, signaling them to go somewhere else.

" Sure, let's go somewhere else. Uh what about you guys spend a little quality time together first, we have something to discuss about. " Jay said while looking at them with an awkward smile.

" Why can't you guys just discuss it here. Is it that important? " Taehyung gave them a look.

" Um It's a personal matter. We'll be back in a minute, Tae. " Jimin tried to persuaded him.

" Okay fine, but not too long. I'll miss my baby. " Taehyung said with deliberate, emphasizing the word ' baby ' while looking at Jin so everyone espicially Jungkook would know Jin was his.

Jin, Jimin and Jay went to a few tables back from Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok so that they couldn't hear them. Jin was worried a little bit leaving Taehyung and Jungkook together but since Hoseok was with them, he knew anything bad won't happen, right?

" What is it? " Jay asked as soon as they reached the table.

" He wants to cancel the plan. " Jimin answered the question for Jin when Jin was opening his mouth to speak.

" What? Why? "

" As you could see, Taehyung and I already made things up. Soo yea that's it. " Jin said.

" Are you telling me you just had sex? " Jay asked, teasing him as he saw the hickey on Jin's neck.

" No that's not what I mean! "

Jay laughed, " I was just teasing you, no need to be serious unless you guys really did had sex. Lucky you I haven't told Jungkook about the plan."

" Thank God. " Jin mumbled.

" Okay now it's all settled. Let's go, the guest are coming. " Jimin said while pointing at the entrance door.