26 | Love Runs For You

1 month later

" I miss this so much. " Jimin said plopping down next to Jungkook on the grass.

Jungkook had been living with them since they all got back together and was happily dating Jimin.

" Who wouldn't? " Yoongi said with a gummy smile plastered on his pale face.

" Let's get going. " Jin said while running to the car, waiting for them to get in.

" It's gonna be an unforgettable night." Namjoon said before getting in.

Jin drived them into a busy tunnel filled with cars in it, he stopped the car at the middle of the road, blocking the other cars while smirking widely, " Let's start the performance gentlemen. " Jin signaled the others to get out of the car,

And they happily did but Jin and Taehyung stayed in the car for some reasons.

The others screamed and shouted with happiness, letting it all out and laughing around messing with the people.

Jin chuckled, " We're gonna end up in jail. " He said while looking at them.

" And my dick is gonna end up in you." Taehyung leaned in, getting closer to Jin's face.

Taehyung grabbed Jin and kissed him gently, deafing their ears from all of the noise outside.

But their hot make out session was cut by police sirens filling up the tunnel.

Jin broke out from the kiss and yelled to the others, " Come on, get in! " He started the car and drove it with the other chasing behind.

" Such a cock blocker. " Taehyung complained but opened the door for them while Jin just giggled at his comment.

Everyone had got in the car and they managed to get away from the police because of Jin's skilled driving.

" Where to now? " Jin asked.

" Painting would be great right now. " Namjoon said.

" Painting it is then. " Jin drove them to a quiet and dull place which was the perfect place to let out their arts.

" Painting huh? More like vandalism but I like it. " Hoseok said, spraying a dick on the wall.

" Ew Hobi! " Yoongi flinced.

" At least it's better than your- what even is that? " Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi's drawing.

" It's S.W.A.G for your blind ass eyes. " Yoongi said, feeling proud of his art.

" TaeTae what is that? " Jin asked, looking over Taehyung's.

" This is you. " He pointed at the stick man on the left.

" And this is me. " Then he pointed at the stick man on the right.

" So sweeeeet. " Jin squeled.

" And this is us. " Jimin drew another two stick men on their side and said it was Jungkook and him.

Jin slapped Jimin's back, " Yah, you're ruining our family picture. "

" That's not a family picture yet, this is. " Hoseok added him, Yoongi and Namjoon into the drawing.

" I wanna cry. " Said Jungkook, wiping his invisible fake tears.

" SHIT! POLICE! " Namjoon shouted.

" Ugh again?! " All of them ran back to the car.

And guess what? Fortunately, they were lucky. So lucky I'd add.

" Let's go home, tommorow is the day remember? We don't wanna be late for it. " Jin said.

" MORNING ANGEL! " Taehyung yelled.

" Geez Tae, why are you so excited? "

" Guess it. " Taehyung grinned.

" It's still too early for my brain to works. "

" IT'S THE DAY JINNIE! THE DAY! " Taehyung jumped on the bed.

" What da- OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT. COME ON LET'S GET READY. WE BETTER HURRY UP. " He grabbed Taehyung's hand and straight away ran to the toilet.

" Jimin, Hobi let's go. Or else we'll be late. " Jin grabbed a bread from the table and went to the front door.

" Geez calm down hyung, we're ready." Jimin said

" I'm so excited to know the result. " Hobi squealed.

" LET'S GO. " Taehyung yelled and ran to the car.

" Good luck! " Namjoon and Yoongi shouted.

They've all arrived safely in the building with an excited face filled with nervousness.

" Shit, they're here. " Jin whispered to them, looking into the meeting room.

" I'm scared. " Jimin said.

They entered the meeting room with a smile hiding their nervousness, " Good Morning Sir. " They bowed.

" Morning, please sit down. I don't have much time. " The client said.

" I know y'all must wondering what the result is right? I could see it written all over your face. " The client chuckled.

" Ehm so do we get it? " Taehyung asked.

" I- ",

" Approved it, the building is all yours. " Said the client smiling, clapping his hands.

" Are you serious?! Thank you so much! " Jin stood up and bowed repeatly in front of him.

" I love working with you guys, may we meet again some day." The client went back with his personal assistant leaving the four in the meeting room.

" WOAH, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT IT. " Said Hoseok with a still opened mouth.

" Is this real? " Jimin slapped his cheeks.

" I love you! " Taehyung came and hugged Jin tightly.

" It's our que to get away. " Said Jimin to Hoseok, and then they left the meeting room.

" I love you too, thank you for being with me all this months we've been together. " Jin kissed him.

" If you are not here with me, I don't think we can get that expensive building in our hands. " Said Jin again, kissing Taehyung's nose.

" You know what cause all of this? " Taehyung asked looking Jin into his eyes.

" It's all because of that one ridiculous meeting. " They said in unison and laughed together.

Taehyung pulled Jin onto his lap, kissing the nape of his neck. " And it is time. " Taehyung whispered.

" For what? " Jin asked.

" Kim Seokjin, will you marry me? "

There was a short silence filling the empty room, just until tears were streaming down Jin's cheeks.

" Of course. "

The End

-

OH MY GODDDDD ITS FINALLY ENDINGGGG i can't believe it😭 I really hope you guys would like this❤ Thank you so much for reading this book, I SARANG YOUUUU ARMYYYYY!

Btw please go to next chapter for an update for another book💜