9 | Rough Morning

Jin felt a hot breath on his face. He opened his eyes slowly just to see a shirtless Taehyung sleeping on him, Taehyung hugged Jin tighter and mumbled something under his breath. He was probably still in dream land.

Jin's eyes widened as soon as he saw Taehyung was on top of him so without thinking, he just pushed Taehyung off him making Taehyung fall on the floor with a loud thud and woke him up.

" Wtf, hyung! " Taehyung screamed in pain.

" Yah! What are you doing! " Jin yelled at him, loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood.

" What did I do? " Taehyung put a confuse face on since he wasn't fully awake yet.

" How can you not know?! Wha- " Jin was cut off as he was trying to stand up but slipped on the blanket and fall onto Taehyung which was already fully awake by the sudden weight.

Yes, Jin was now on top of him.

The both of them stayed quiet while Jin still had his widened round eyes on. He was surprised seeing that Taehyung was smirking as if he knew this would happen.

And at the very awkward time, someone decided to come in the room.

" Yahh what's with this noisy noise, you guys woke us u-Ohhhh I see what's happening here. Hyung I really didn't expect this from you. " Jimin smirked evily at Jin.

" What the hell? No, it's not what you think it is! " Jin pulled back from Taehyung and stood back up denying what just happened.

" Aishhh no need to be shy hyung, I support you two. " Jimin gave them a last teasing smile and walked out of the room.

" Why are you staring at me like that?" Jin covered his body with his hand, earning a small laugh from Taehyung.

" Hyung, I didn't do anything to you. "
Taehyung continued to laugh harder.

He stood up and looked at Jin who was rolling his eyes.

" Why? Do you want me to do something to you? Do you really want me that bad, hyung? " Taehyung switched back to his deep voice but with a teasing tone and a smile on his face.

" I'd rather fuck a tree. " With that, Jin get in the bathroom leaving a laughing Taehyung alone.

" What time is it now? " Jin asked running down on the stairs.

" It's- 7.30, hyung. Oh and the others already gone to work except for Hoseok and Taehyung. They have gone back to their house. " Namjoon smiled showing his cute dimples.

" Why are you still here then? "

" I don't really have any patients at this time so I'll go to work a lil bit late." Namjoon sipped his tea.

" Okay then, don't forget to lock the door. " Jin reminded him before walking out of the house, he could see that Tae and Hobi already left for work.

Jin was greeted with lots of ' Good Morning ' from his staffs and just reply with a slight smile.

" Hyung! " Taehyung called him as soon as he arrived at their office.

" Well, good morning to you too. " Jin said with sacrasm.

Taehyung just ignored it and tell Jin what he was going to tell so he went a sat in front of Jin " So when do you think we should do it? "

" Do what? "

" The business diner! We should held it to celebrate our business partnership. "

" AISH! I almost forget about that. Hmm, what about this Sunday? We still have 4 days to prepare for it. " Suggested Jin getting more serious about this matter.

" It's good with me. " Taehyung flashed his boxy smile.

" Let's discuss about this further later. In the meanwhile, I've work to do. Thanks for reminding me. " Jin changed his focus to his laptop, ignoring Taehyung.

" Yah! That's it?! "

" What? What else do you want from me? I'm busy. " Jin continued typing on his laptop.

" Give me a kiss and it would be so much appreciated " Taehyung smirked, bolding his deep voice.

Jin turned his face to Taehyung and smiled fakely " A kiss? One kiss and that's it. After that, you can't disturb me while I'm working. "

Jin stood up and walked to Taehyung at the side of the table and leaned in, causing Taehyung to be surprised by his sudden action.

" Is this what you really want? " Jin asked, his voice sounded a little bit husky which Taehyung found it very sexy.

" Always. " Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung couldn't wait any longer seeing Jin's plump lips was centimeters away from him so without warning, he grabbed Jin's shoulder closer to him and locked their lips together.

Jin was startled by the move because he wasn't planned to kiss Taehyung. Instead, he planned to slap him playfully.

Jin got pulled by Taehyung and and now he was the one sitting on the chair and Taehyung was standing in front of him, looking at him full with lust in his eyes.

" What are you doing?! " Jin tried to stand up but Taehyung pushed him gently back to the chair.

" You're my angel, hyung. " Taehyung whispered at his ears making Jin blushed hardly.

Angel and hyung, on the same sentence and both was referring to Jin. What is this?

" Kim Taehyung, stop! " Jin finally could defended himself and stood up facing Taehyung.

" You- " Is all Jin could said at the moment.

" Yes, angel? "

" Let's be clear here. First, we are at the office right now. Second, it's against the rules of this company and third, stop calling me angel, I'm your hyung. Remember that. "

" First, so if we're not here, then I can kiss you anywhere and anytime I want? Second, I don't remember that there's a rule saying you can't kiss your future boyfriend here and thirdly, I will never stop calling you angel. Even if you're my hyung. " Taehyung replied back innocently mocking Jin's tone.

" You- unbelievable jerk! " Jin shaked his head, not believing what he heard.