25 | Stay With You

" THEY'RE HERE! " Jimin announced so that everyone could hear him.

Everyone in the company ran back to their desk, trying their best to look as natural as they can, including Jin and Taehyung who were waiting in the office.

" Jinnie, we miss you so much. How are you? " Jihyun, Jin's mom entered the office with Jin's dad beside of her.

" I'm fine mom, by the way let me introduce you to my new business partner, Kim Taehyung. And sorry for not telling you guys earlier. " Jin introduced Taehyung to his parents.

" Kim Taehyung? I heard about you, a successful young business man. It's a pleasure having you as part of the company. " Taehyung bowed at Jin's dad kind words.

" It's a pleasure meeting you too Mr. Kim. " Taehyung shaked his hands.

" Just call me Joongin. " Jin's dad said with a smile.

" So Jin, we're not just here because of nothing. " Jihyun took a seat and made herself comfortable.

" I knew it. " Jin whispered.

" So what is it, Mom? " He asked.

" We have found someone perfect for you! Her name is Jisoo, she's the daughter of my close friends. I promise, you'll definitely like her! " Jihyun giggled in excitement.

Taehyung eyes went round as soon hearing it, same goes to Jin who was sweating.

" But mom- "

" No buts, I have gave you plenty of times and you still haven't found yourself someone. You're meeting her this weekend. "  Jihyun crossed his arms in denial.

" No, I won't. " Jin voiced out firmly and confidently looking straight into his mom's burning eyes.

" What?! " Jihyun stood up in madness.

" Jin please, its for your own good. " Joongin tried to make the situation as calm as possible as he knew Jihyun's attitude very well.

" No, he won't. " Taehyung interupted, walking in front of Jihyun with the look you'll never want to see.

" Excuse me, young man? " Jihyun widened her eyes at Taehyung's sudden comment.

" He won't. " He repeated but this time, emphasizing the last word.

" Tae. " Jin hold his arms.

" For your information, he already has someone and that someone is me. We are dating, he loves me and I love him. So I don't think that you need to find someone for him anymore, Ma'am. Plus, I will never let that happen. "

" How dare you, what did you said to me?! " Jihyun almost slapped Taehyung but Joongin managed to stop her.

" Jin, is that true? " Joongin looked at him.

" Yes, dad. And I hope you would understand. " Jin said, still trying to control himself from bursting out.

" JIN YOU KNOW THAT WE DON'T WANT YOU HAVING A ROMANCE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR OWN GENDER? Are you out of your mind?, I didn't raised you up to be like this! " Jihyun yelled at him, her blood rushing up to her head.

" Mom, I've told you many times about this matter! And I don't care about your opinions anymore, I don't need it. Let me at least live my life my own way, I don't need your approval on everything! " Jin yelled back, he can't take it anymore.

" You ungrateful brat! " Jihyun slapped him.

" Jin! " Taehyung cupped Jin's face in his hands to check if he was okay.

" Jihyun, it's enough. I think it's best for us to finally let him choose what he wants. We can't control him anymore, he's growing up! " Joongin tried to calm her down.

" No means no! And you, I don't want you to be near him! I don't wanna see your face again. It's best for you to leave my son. " Jihyun told Taehyung.

" Mom! No, what are you doing?! I won't let him leave. But I think you're the one who should leave right now so please make your way to the door." Jin's eyes was filled full with rage.

The thought of his lover was the only thing that was holding him from killing his own mom.

" Kim Seokjin! "

" Jihyun, let's go. " Joongin pulled her arms to leave but she pulled back.

" Jin listen I'm your mom. I'll give you one last chance to choose either me or your so called ' boyfriend ' " It was written clearly on her face that she was so disgusted saying the word ' boyfriend ' .

" Jihyun, you're overreacting! " Joongin scolded.

" I'm waiting for you answer. " Jihyun said, ignoring his husband.

There was an awkward silence until Seokjin voiced up,

" I choose Taehyung. " He said without any hesitation.

" You'll regret your choice, son. " Jihyun dragged his husband out and slammed the door shut.

" Love, I-I'm sorry. " Taehyung hugged him tightly.

" Tae It's not your fault. " Jin kissed his forehead.

" Thanks, thank you for not leaving me. I love you so much. " Taehyung stared lovingly into Jin's eyes.

" I love you more. " Jin lifted up Taehyung's chin.

-

Hey guys, how are you? I hope y'all are doing well. I changed my mind, guess what? I think I'll end this book VERY soon so watch out for it🌝, maybe I'll end it in the middle of the night? Tommorow? Next week? It's for me to know and for you to wonder.

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara