Estonia

Hey guys, sorry about the delay in chapters :( I have a summer job, so I'm really busy. But here's Estonia, and I'm a bit full up with requests..so this is the list of requests I will be doing. Until I finish the list, requests are closed!

Australia

Greece (scary maze)

Korea (imscared or slender)

Sealand (scary maze)

Romania (corpse party)

I just wanted to say Thank you so, so, so much for all your help with this:) I have 8K reads and over 500 votes, and that's just this story alone. it's all because of you amazing people! I can't thank you enough:D so here's Estonia, you've got the list of upcoming chapters, so smash that vote button, leave a comment telling me which chapters are your favorites, and stay amazing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estonia sat down at Russia's computer desk, shaking as he turned the computer on. He'd been given the game Scary Maze to play. He was already terrified of Russia, so he had to keep quiet.

Clicking on the Scary Maze icon, the game loaded, and Estonia put on the headphones. He'd make this quick.

The design of the game disappointed the computer genius. It was just a blue track that he had to maneuver a little avatar through; there was no maze at all. And it certainly wasn't scary. He swallows anyway and started playing.

Estonia was almost bored with the game. But he had noticed that the walks had started getting smaller, making it harder to avoid them, but he'd been told not to touch the walls or else. But he wondered why.

After a few minutes, Estonia was sweating from concentrating on keeping a straight line. Suddenly, his avatar brushed a wall. "Ooh no..." Estonia began to say, then the headphones started screeching. Estonia jumped out of his skin, throwing off the headphones and catching a glimpse of a zombie girl head pop up onscreen. Estonia screamed almost as loud as the game did; a very feminine scream, then bolted from the room with such force that the computer chair fell over. He kept running through the house, screaming, until he slammed into a doorframe and flopped on the ground.