•~2~•

An AU where instead of your Soulmate's first word written on your wrist, it is the last word they ever say to you.

•~•~•~•~•

Trigger warning: suicide

•~•~•~•~•

Komaru knew Toko was sad, but she never knew how to help or what was going on.

On her way back from a friends house, Komaru could see the silhouette of someone, standing on the very edge of a bridge.

She walked closer to the person.

"Hey. What are you doing there? It's dangerous, you could fall," Komaru stated.

The person turned around to look at Komaru, only to be shocked from what it was.

There, on the very edge of the bridge, was her best friend, Toko.

"Komaru!"

"Toko?! What are you doing here at this hour?" Komaru asked.

"What does it look like Komaru? I'm not exactly picking flowers and making flower crowns am I?"

"Don't tell me you're going to jump," Komaru said, tears threatening to fall.

"I have no good life here anyway..." Toko muttered, making circles with her finger on the railing. Unfortunately for her, Komaru heard what she said.

"What are you talking about? What about me? I knew you were sad this whole time, Toko, but I never knew you were this sad. Just... WHY?!" Komaru cried.

"You really want to know why Omaru!? Fine! My mothers basically hate me! You know what they did? They locked me in a cupboard for days without any food! I get bullied in school constantly for some unknown reason! The only friend I have is you, and you're usually out with your other friends, so I feel lonely all the time! So why waste my time on a crappy life like this when I can just end it all!" Toko shouted back, tears falling from her cheeks also.

"Toko... I had no idea... I am so sorry... please... come away from t-there and... lets t-talk about this," Komaru stuttered, not wanting to give her friend anymore reasons to stay were she was.

"No... I can't... I'm sorry Komaru."

That was the last thing Toko said before stepping back to fall to her death.

Komaru had sworn she had heard of those words before, and then it hit her. She looked on her wrist, and there were the words:

'No... I can't... I'm sorry Komaru.'

Komaru ran over to the side of the bridge, watching Toko fall.

"Toko! Wait!" Komaru shouted to Toko, reaching her hand down towards her.

Toko reached her arm towards Komaru, that was when she saw a glimpse of the words on her wrist that wrote:

'Toko! Wait!'

This made Toko smile.

"Heh, what are the chances, we were soulmates this whole time... oh well... hopefully she will be able to find someone who is better than me," Toko said to herself, before feeling immense pain and everything went black.

"Noooo!" Komaru shouted, falling to her knees.

She will never be able to see her best friend

and Soulmate

ever again.

•~•~•~•~•

Was this a vent?? Damn idek myself

Thats kind of the last thing with toko being tortured for now, hopefully we will now see some happy ones where they are h a p p y

E N J O Y EHHEEH