•~5~•

An AU where a red string is attached to your finger. The person on the other end of that string is your Soulmate.

•~•~•~•~•

This one was also recommended by a friend. She doesn't know much about Soulmate AUs but she came up with the plot.

•~•~•~•~•

Toko really needed a break.

She had been working non-stop recently on a book that she thinks that may actually have a chance of making it big.

For her break, she decided to make her way to the local coffee shop.

While walking, she looked down at the thin red thread attached to her pinky.

It seemed to be acting up recently. It sort of felt like it was tugging her arm away from certain things.

When she got to the coffee shop, she ordered herself a drink, and sat down at a table in the far corner, where she was not able to be seen.

She pulled out a book from her shoulder bag that she placed on the table and began to read it.

Time passed and Toko had been at the coffee shop for nearly an hour. She had finished her drink ages ago, but her book was getting to the good part, and she couldn't put it down yet.

While reading her book, she could occasionally hear the bell above the door make ringing noises, signalling that people were either entering or leaving.

She never looked up once from her book, except for when this specific person walked through the door.

This person was by themselves also. This person was a girl. She wore a big smile on her face. She looked to be the girl who would get kicked out of a library for being too loud. In other words, she was cute.

Toko blushed lightly and turned back to her book, hoping the girl didn't see her staring.

Suddenly, the red thread on Toko's finger started acting up again, so much, it made her drop her book.

Toko quietly cursed at herself and went to pick up the book. When she did, she looked back up, and there, staring back at Toko, was the girl from before.

The girl seemed to also be having trouble with her own hand because of the string. That could only really mean one thing.

"Is this seat taken?" The girl asked, gesturing to the chairs opposite where Toko was sitting.

Toko sat back down on her seat and placed the book on the table. "U-Umm... no," Toko responded.

The girl gave Toko a warm smile which made Toko blush in return, and the girl sat down opposite her.

"I'm Komaru by the way," the girl now known as 'Komaru' said.

"I'm... Toko," Toko replied back, still faintly blushing.

Komaru and Toko sat there for hours talking about each other. At first, Komaru thought Toko to be a bit mean, but Toko eventually warmed up to Komaru, and by then, Komaru got used to Toko being cold anyway.

•~•~•~•~•

Awe well this wasnt so bad

It was small but cute

Still dunno why i even write something here at the end no one is r eaDI N G THE HECCING THING-

Eh, guess ive got to look for more aus becauze ive ran out of drafts