•~4~•

An AU where you always have this sort of sound from a wind chime. Whoever has the same sound is your Soulmate.

•~•~•~•~•

This is an AU that a friend of mine made up herself (because she is currently obsessing over wind chimes), so I shall be dedicating this chapter to her (even though she has no idea what TokoMaru is ;;)

•~•~•~•~•

Komaru was kind of in a sticky situation at the moment.

She woke up earlier in a room with this wristband on. This white-haired guy was in her room telling Komaru what was happening and where she was. She was then lead to these 5 children who said that they wanted to kill all adults and make a 'Children Paradise'. Then a gap was opened underneath where Komaru was standing and she was falling to the ground. Luckily, she had a parachute put onto her. She then slowly fell onto some building and now a bunch of Monokuma's where coming after her.

She didn't know what to do so she hid under the parachute and just wished that they would all vanish into thin air.

Suddenly, she heard a voice and then slicing.

She pulled up the edge of the parachute and saw someone there.

This person seemed to be chopping up the Monokuma's.

The person noticed Komaru's presence and turned around to look at Komaru.

The person seemed to be a girl. Her skirt looked to be ripped in some places and her long hair was down with a few pins here and there. She wore glasses and her tongue seemed to stick out constantly and she could still speak clearly with it.

The girl walked over to Komaru. "You're Komaru Naegi, right?" The girl asked.

Komaru stood up quickly and responded, "Yes! I am Komaru Naegi! Thank you for saving me."

"Eh, it was nothin', just a little light slicin'," the girl said in a sing song voice.

"Well, thank you nonetheless," Komaru thanked the girl again.

"Yeah, you can stop now. You can thank me more later," the girl said to Komaru, grabbing her wrist. "Monokuma's are coming."

The girl started to run off with Komaru. "Wait!" Komaru managed to let go of the girls grasp on her wrist and she ran back to the parachute (that was just left there) to get something.

"We don't have time to 'wait' you idiot! What is it?!" The girl shouted at Komaru.

Komaru quickly picked up the parachute and threw it over her head. There, lying on the ground, she saw a small metal object. "My wind chime," Komaru gasped, picking it up.

"Wow, great, you found your wind chime- NOW HURRY UP!" the girl angrily shouted at Komaru, grabbed her wrist again and they both ran away from all the Monokuma's and tried to find a place to hide.

They eventually found a place to hide after a few minutes.

Komaru bent over to catch her breath.

"T-That was... c-close," Komaru said, getting back up again after a few seconds.

Suddenly, the girl that helped Komaru sneezed and she looked around questionably.