26 (Finale)

Today is November 12, 2018..Nothing much for Jimin, but surely is for Jungkook..

Jimin was scrolling through twitter when he saw a certain post from K-News Daily...

Jimin quickly tapped the link..Of course he is curious why the heck his name was there in the news, the link was a youtube video and he was shook when it reached 58 million views (Goddamn Video bruh)..

Clicking the video, a old man with a teen beside him was seen in the video..

"Anyeonghaseyo, My name is Wang Jinsook and this is my daughter, Wang Lisa (Note: this is not lisa from blackpink)..We are making this apology video on behalf of my daughter, Wang Soohyun.Who is currently under the mental institution because of the massive trauma from the hate and bashful comments she recieved on social media, we are here to apologize to Park Jimin,we are terribly sorry for the behavior of my daughter towards you..I know that you won't forgive her for what she has done..But, Park Jimin..Jeon Jungkook is leaving the country, I don't know where he is going but all i know that he will leave today, at exactly 10 PM..Please listen to him..He loves you so much"

The Video ended.Jimin's head ache as memories started to run again in his mind, from how Jungkook and Him became together until the time Soohyun kissed Jungkook and became viral all over the internet..

"Jungkook?"Jimin whispered, as he realized. He grabbed his coat and keys and rushed to his car,making his way to the airport..

Jimin ran inside the airport as vibration in his phone interrupted him..

Jimin asked the woman in the reception to ask what plane did Jungkook entered

"Jungkook- shii  bought a ticket to Australia Jimin-shii, and the plane will depart in a few minutes" The woman answered as Jimin thanked her and quickly ran to the gate where the plane to Australia is..

But Jimin's too late..

As soon as Jimin arrived there..The plane already departed, He dropped into his knees and started crying..

"NO..YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE COMEBACK" Jimin screamed..He didn't care if people will stare at him as long as Jungkook will comeback..

"Please" Jimin silently pleaded as he sobbed..

"Jimin?"