Drinking buddies

It was late and you'd just gotten off your shift at work, normally you would've gone home and taken off your ridiculous, revealing, tight uniform (cus why not) I feel like drinking today so instead you walked down to a nearby bar.

You walked into the bar, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit you like a train but you ignored the smells just like you did the looks people gave you and a few whistles that could be heard. You sat down on the red velvet cushioned stool and ordered yourself a drink, as you waited for your drink you sensed someone sit on the stool next to you "I'll have whatever the hell she's having" the gruff emotionless voice huffed "you don't know what I'm even having, I could be having something a lightweight would drink" you looked at the man but when you turned to him you were facing his chest so you had to look up, he had black spiky hair and patchy skin but the man had the most beautiful aquarium colored eyes you had ever seen "then let's hope your not a lightweight and get drunk to easily" he replied and looked down at you so you were able to see all of his piercings. Both drinks arrived on the table you tried to ignore him but it was hard not to, you had to admit this man was very attractive and it had been a while since you had had sex "I'll pay for the next round" you announced not looking at him once "fine by me" you couldn't see it but you could feel this mans eyes staring directly at you "what's your name fishnets" he noticed that under that very short skirt of yours you had fishnets against your (s/c) silky skin, "the name's (Y/n), and yours?" You asked leaning ever so slightly closer "Dabi".

A few hours and a lot of drinks later you were very drunk and you had managed to get him slightly drunk, you were sitting on his lap giggling your head off at whatever he'd say. You leaned into him your (b/s) chest pushing into his and you whispered in his ear "how about we ditch this place and have some fun at my house" he nodded before paying and following you to your house his hand fondling and squeezing your ass as you walked.

As soon as you opened your front door and walked in his lips were on yours, at first it was sweet and loving but it become needing and animalistic, you shut the door as he pushed you up against the wall his hand roaming your body as yours roamed his. He soon licked your bottom lip you denied access, he growled as his hand ran down your back and down to ur butt and he squeezed it causing you to gasp, he used this to his advantage and slid his tongue into your wet cavern making you moan, you tongues fought for dominance before you pulled away after five minutes to catch your breath, a string of saliva connecting your mouths. His lips attached to your neck kissing, sucking, biting you weren't moaning properly until he bit a spot that made you thrive and squirm, he smirked before attacking that one spot making you a moaning mess "D-Dabi" you moaned "what is it my pet" he said in between kisses "I n-need moreee" as you said that he tore your shirt off of you, he threw it on the floor and picked you up and took you upstairs to your bedroom kissing you all over. He threw you on the bed making you giggle in excitement as you watched him take his clothes off but leaving himself in his black boxers, he came back to you and kissed down your chest snaking his arms behind you back unclipping your bra and throwing it somewhere in your room. He kissed your left breast before sucking on it and biting the nipple pulling at it "aaah da-dabii~" you moaned "best pair of tits ever" he mumbled causing you to blush but a second later you didn't care as he gave the same treatment to your other boob, "Dabi please " you moaned "I need you~" before you knew it your skirt fishnets and (f/c) panties were gone "someone's wet" he teased as he stroked your wet folds with one of his fingers " I'm getting bored so let's get to the main event" he muttered, he shoved his boxers down and shoved his hard dick into your pussy "Dabi!" You shouted/moaned, he didn't wait for you to be ready he just thrusted into you and said sweet but dirty nothings to you "(Y/n) I'm gonna come inside you" he moaned " d-do it" his thrusts got hardest and quicker your core tightening and tightening until all you could see was white and you felt pure bliss as his white sticky substance filled you to the brim the mix of both you liquids flowing out of your tight hole as he pulled out and flopped next to you unconscious "I'll remember you... Dabi" you mumsrred before falling asleep next to him.

Hope it wasn't super cringy it's like 00:00 right now and I'm super tired not to mention I have school tomorrow, hope ya'll enjoyed ya dirty bunch😏😄😄