Alpha!Dabi x Omega! Reader

Hi guysssss
I feel so bad, I said I would be updating and I didn't☹️. Unfortunately, this year I'll be doing, my exams for GCSEs but I'll try to crack down on these requests! So keep them coming!
This one's for @XxConnor_AndroidxX , I hope you all like it!

Monday. It just had to be Monday. The sky was a deep shade of grey, every so often when I looked close enough bolts of lightening would flash with a drumming sound of thunder following afterwards, as if some sort of god was declaring war.
I strolled along the street, umbrella up and gripping the handle with shaky hands. It was freezing, and stupidly enough I hadn't brought a jacket with me to work. Again.
But it didn't help that the uh thing y'know that pill that helps stop the thing from the thing? Damn I should've listened when that doctor was talking about it, oh well a little late for that.
Anywayyyy, there I was, walking down the street and strangely no one was around. I went to turn the corner, getting closer to my cosy little apartment when a hand pulled me into an alleyway.
I started to panic. Frantically, my legs and arms thrashed around trying to escape from the person who held me tightly against my chest. Finally he released me "Dabi! Don't do that! You scared me!" I looked up at the taller man, hitting his chest "I could smell you from a fucking mile away. What about those suppressants, maybe you could try using them" he looked away before starting to walk down the alley, my feet quickly waddling after him.
"I ran out! I didn't think it would come so quickly." Now let me tell you one thing about this asshole, he's stubborn so stubborn that one day he trapped me in a room with a rutting male for an hour, just to show me that he was right and I was wrong. If it weren't for my very obvious awesome quirk, well you can imagine what might've happened.
"Tch, we need to get you home. Your leaving a trail behind"
"I am not! And hey! Why're you looking there, pervert!" Suddenly his hand gripped my arm so harshly it started to burn, his beautiful turquoise eyes seeping one word throughout my entire body.
Obey.
"Listen here, Omega, right now there is only one thing that is stopping me from slamming you against that wall and fucking the life out of you! So just shut your damn mouth." Those few words made a knot in my stomach start to form, my eyes darting to the floor as I rub my legs together. "Oho ho oh? Do you like that (Y/n)? Is that what you want ? Maybe I'll have to start telling you more" His hot breath brushed against my neck as he whispered in my ear. "I'll start by slamming your body against that wall, Then my hands'll trace your curvy little body, treating you like a queen as I delicately kiss and suck and worship your entire body. Before treating you like the slut I know you are, Thrusting my fingers into that tight little cunt of yours, tweaking and pinching those perky nipples, and to finish you off..." Waiting for the next sentence, my skin already gone as red as it could be, I couldn't help myself but whine as he didn't continue. I stared into his eyes pleading him to touch me, to kiss me, to fuck me.
"Alpha" was all I could get out, my throat too dry and hoarse to say anything else. "What do you want Omega?" His growling set off something inside of me, maybe an instinct, my need to for contact becoming unbearable. "Knot me, Dabi. Please knot me." My back collided with the cold, bumpy wall. My umbrella long forgotten, his hands gripping and roaming my body as we frantically kissed each other like a couple of horny teenagers. His scent of ash and cigarettes overwhelmed me, my hand finding their way to his hair pulling him closer. I gasped at the entrance of the unknown wet muscle, his tongue dancing with mine and exploring my wet cave, moans escaping from my mouth. "Dabi, Dabi please. I need you! I need you so bad, fuck me already! Please! I can't take this anymore!" I begged, my hand darting to his pants fiddling with the zipper and failing to get it down. "I'll give you what you want in due time" he fingers lifted my chin up so he could look into my eyes. The devilish smirk I had come to know replacing the one of annoyance. "First I think your alpha deserves a treat, wouldn't you say~" His long fingers traced my body as he got on his knees, licking up the slick that trailed down my legs. I felt my entire body shiver at the feeling, the intimate moment being interrupted as Dabi manoeuvred his pink muscle inside me. His tongue licking up and down my slit before devouring me, the knot in my stomach becoming tighter and tighter with each  minute that passed by. He was the literal definition of sex god at that time, his tongue delving in to my wet folds and his thumb caressing my clit. The pleasure was becoming too much, hands shooting down to his hair, his name falling off my tongue over and over again until "Dabii!" My cry bounced off the walls of the alleyway, anyone within a 3 meter radius probably would've heard me scream my best friends name as he finally satisfied his own desire. Standing tall and proud, Dabi smirked down at me, my juices covering his chin, that's all I saw and then bam! My front had been pinned to the wall, his chest pressed flush against my back "tell me how much you need it" his voice was husky and low, biting my lip from releasing a tiny moan just from his words. "Please Dabi, I'll do anything, just please give me your dick, please knot me" the last thing I heard was a grunt before having his girthy cock slam into me, making my whole body lurch forward as he pounded into me. About thirty minutes later he was still going, eyes rolled back and saliva dripping off my chin, I was about to reach my fourth climax of the evening. The feeling in my stomach was starting to be unbearable but luckily for me the short burst of hot white pleasure came quickly and overwhelmed my senses and all I could see was white.
I woke up the next morning to the soft pitter patter of the rain, my body aching slightly and no one to be seen. Maybe it was just a dream and slept funny, pulling the duvet off my legs I noticed the large red and purple patches. I was wrong, completely wrong.