Model Dabi x artist reader

This was it. The big day. Normally you would walk into your studio and try to do something but today was a good day, you finally had a muse!

You walked into the studio and sat down waiting, waiting, waiting "Alright he's 30 minutes later, where is this guy" you huffed to yourself. Then the door burst open the tall male stood there, his aquarium eyes glittering in the light he wore a simple white vest long black jacket and jeans, you couldn't help but stare at him and you had to admit he was even more attractive then the magic ones showed.
"Alright where do you want me and make this quick, I'm a very busy person" he said not looking at you "u-uh could you sit on the stool please" you stuttered, he took a seat and threw his jacket in a corner taking off his vest "what're you doing?!" You quickly covered your eyes "I am your muse am I not" he walked up to you "I-I guess" you could feel his presence getting closer and closer "then you gotta relax" he took your hands off your eyes and placed them on his muscles "we both gotta relax" your eyes were still shut when you felt something warm on your lips, you slowly opened your eyes and as you saw the male towering over you his lips on yours, a wet muscle crawled into your mouth. You pushed back away from him " what were you doing?! What was I doing?! What were we doing?!" You couldn't stop the constant squeals slipping out of your mouth "just shut up and kiss me" he mumbled bad before you knew it his arm had snaked down to your ass gripping it squeezing it you put your lips on his and so the war of the tongues started, you felt like your entire body was on fire. He won the war and pushed you down onto the floor kissing, biting, sucking your neck the moans leaking out of your mouth "D-Dabi" you moaned and he looked up "can I not help pleasure you?" You groaned and before he could answer you had flipped ur position, you ripped his trousers down along with his black boxers his member springing out "Wait-mmm" he moaned as u licked the tip of his dick, you gagged slightly as you put the rest of it into your mouth Dabi moaning again over and over and over again and you bobbed your head, all you could hear was the moaning of the man standing above you, you could feel his warm hands grabbing at your hair. "(Y/n), (Y/n)!" He shouted his warm semen shooting down the back of your throat he pulled out a bit falling out and dripping from your mouth onto your (f/c) top. "I can't wait any longer" he whined before turning you onto your front and flipping your skirt up "I see what your wearing~" he cooed into your ear before pulling your (f/c) thong to the side before shoving his cock in, you cried in agony "first timer I see" "you don't say you gorgeous jerk" you complained, but before you knew it you started screaming in pleasure his name just kept coming out of your mouth and you couldn't stop as his thick and long member kept going in out in out in out and the more you begged for him to go faster the faster he went, in out in out in out! "I'm c-close!" You moaned Dabi grunted in agreement, a few more sloppier thrusts and you felt yourself cumming and something warm shooting up your pussy "aaah" you moaned feeling satisfied u fell onto your back. "You ready to get started with the art stuff now?" Dabi panted, you groaned "I totally forgot about that".

Sorry this took so long my account has been crashing for quite sometime, I hoped you enjoyed this story. This was requested by ScarletMotionless666
So I hope ya'll liked it and remember to keep requesting!