Dabi x OC

Yes I will do OC's as long as you request it, but most of the time it'll be Dabi x reader. Any way enjoy! Quick warning this is a rape scene so if your not into that stuff then don't read ⚠️

I had to admit I was a little nervous, being accepted into a group like this was very lucky, I walked nearer to the classroom until light hit my eyes still walking I felt my heart rate increase i was getting more and more excited.
But then....... "where is everyone?" I said to myself  "gone" I turned around to the voice behind me, I stared up at the tall man "damn your hot" i whispered under my breath so that he wouldn't hear "your needed somewhere else" he said, his voice was deep and enchanting just like his eyes were it almost looked like they were glowing "who are you" I asked I recognise him from somewhere I thought to myself. Then it clicked "D-Dabi? Your Dabi?" I remembered overhearing a conversation about him, he was also on the news. I got in a fighting stance ready to attack "I need you to come with me, handy man wants to talk" he said monotonously "I'm not going anywhere." I were quite blunt, he started walking up to you but no hit came i stood a little off guard before i felt his lips on mine I had to admit he was attractive and just looking at him was a turn on so I kissed back, something odd went into my mouth and down my throat I swallowed it thinking it was gonna be my saliva. He stepped away and I felt drowsy before I knew it I was unconscious on the floor and the last thing I saw was his brillant aquarium eyes.

I woke up to the sound of a door closing, I tried to move but couldn't as I was restrained to a bed I looked around and then I saw him leaning against a wall "let me go." I demanded "no" he smirked he seemed to be enjoying this, I tried to use my quirk but couldn't "won't work those restraints stop people using their quirks" I couldn't look at his gorgeous face as he spoke, I could hear him walking over and a hand landed on my thigh I felt his fingers lightly tracing circles going higher and higher and higher I felt pleasure coursing through my body as he wandered his finger around my covered woman hood " how about a little fun" he said before my school skirt caning flying down my legs, he bent his head down to my pussy and he licked me through the fabric of my panties, I moaned and I couldn't help but call out his name "today will only be a quick one" I heard him mumble and just after that the sound of tearing fabric could be heard as he ripped them apart. He pulled down his jeans and boxers his large member springing free h-how will that fit, I'm still a virgin. Please don't put it in I beg but those words wouldn't come out of my mouth as a lay there in shock and pain as he pushed it in "aaaaaaaah!" I screamed as he pulled out and put it back in again "so... tight " he managed to say between grunts, I felt no pleasure just pain make it stop please make it stop "that's right Kaneki keep screaming for me keep them coming" he pleaded it's then when the pleasure shot through me like a lightning bolt I moaned over and over I begged for more I then felt his thrusts become faster and faster "I'm close I'm close I'm aaaaah" i moaned as I felt his seed shoot into me I felt warm all over "im cumming im cumming " I came after he had pulled out letting all the semen out of my body "ready to go downstairs" he said but I couldn't answer all I felt was pleasure coursing through my body still.

Sorry that was a bit short, this was a requested by ScarletMotionless666 hope you enjoyed and please request as much as you want 😊😁😘