Pt 9

Regi's POV:

"Gray?" I ask.

"R-Regi. Look I-I am truly s-sorry." He looked so scared and I felt terrible inside.

"Look Gray, I'm sorry too. It's just, that kinda gets to me because it reminds me of my past." I sit on my blanket and lean on the tree.

"Wait, so what did you mean 'hangout spot'?" He asked.

"Well, I can get pretty down or in my feelings sometimes so I had to go somewhere to calm myself. So I found this place. And the first time I came here, I marked my spot." I pointed to my carved initials. 

"Oh and where did you get that knife? We don't have that knife at home." 

"See this stab mark? Yeah, I did that. I also come here when I'm angry so I get it out by practicing how to stab stuff and I also work on my accuracy when throwing knives." He looked so shocked by it.

"Yeah, I kinda suffered a lot." I look down but look back up when I feel two arms hug me. It's Grayson. He removes his arms and we watch the sunset. Yeah. The day went by hella' fast. I rest my head on his shoulder and fall asleep. Somehow. I guess Grayson has a comfy shoulder or something like that.

Gray's POV:

We watched the sunset and she rested her head on my shoulder. A few minutes later, she fell asleep. She's been through a lot. Was this a dream? Did she mean what she said? Were me and E actually her childhood crushes? That would've been amazing. Because she was mine too. But this could easily turn into a nightmare. E could like her too. What if she likes E more than me? What if they start dating. then get married and have kids? But then again, what if that was me. That would be amazing. But that's when I'm older. Right now is perfect.

Having the girl of your dreams sleeping on your shoulder while watching the sunset and it's just you two.

Tori's POV:

Would I date Ethan and Grayson? No. I would date Kyle Renderland. He's my dream boy. He's hella cute too. (He's in the media box) He's literally fly. Ewww who says that. Hahahah Ik that no one does.

So even though my girl has anger issues, I'm not one of her fake friends like Kierra. I will never drop her.

"So are you gonna be going to our school? It's called Carson Patryk High School." He nods.

"Gray and I are starting tomorrow."

"Oh! That's cool!" We keep chatting until Gray comes in with Regi sleeping in his arms and he's carrying her bridal style. I immediately get jealous and clench my jaw.

"She's just sleeping don't worry." He exits the room. I guess I'm sleeping alone tonight...

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-//-/

Hellooooooooooooooo

Sorry this was short. Damn, this is the fourth chapter I've uploaded today. So yes, I am tryna get this done. Hopefully it doesn't sound rushed and I hope y'all are liking this.

I'm gonna make it so that chapter 10 or 11 (1 or 2 chapters away), will be the half point making this story 20 or 22 chapters long. I think that's a reasonable amount of chapters for this book.

Like and Vote if you enjoyed!

Oh, and THX FOR 100 READS! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING EVEN THOUGH NONE OF Y'ALL ARE PROBABLY INTERESTED IN THIS STORY BUT LIKE WHATEVER!

PEACE!