Pt 23

Ethan's POV:

Jeez I hated the look on Regi's face when she saw me.... Us.. I needed to go find her. But how? I haven't seen her in years, I wouldn't know where her go-to-when-upset place is. But why do I have a feeling Gray would? GOD ETHAN YOU KNOW HE DOESNT. Fricc, ugh. I decided to test my luck and ask him.

"Yo Gray!" The house echoed in silence. No response. Huh, that's funny...

"Gray?" I exit my room and walk down the stairs. The only response I get are echoes, but no Gray. I scan the main floor, looking for a note or a clue or something that will give me a hint as to where he is. I was gifted with a lot of things, and one of them happened to be incredible eye sight.

I notice that the back door was unlocked and opened. I walk outside, searching for him when I didn't see the car like I usually do. It was at that moment, when it finally dawned on me.

"Oh that motherf-"

"ETHY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!" I roll my eyes as I turn around. There she was, all dressed in a weird lacy set of lingerie. I just stared blankly at her while she posed for me.

"Ethy, what do you think?" She whispered annoyingly high. I needed a drink. I need to head to Starbucks. It's not just the girls who need it!

*at starbs*

I enter the cafe but I see a table in the corner is broken and there's a few distressed looking people sitting down, rocking themselves in chairs while others attempt to calm them down.

"Jesus what happened here.." I mumbled to myself. I walked up to the counter and ordered my drink.

"Also, what happened here? It looks like something bad happened." I ask the girl.

"We'll there was these two girls at a table, but one of my coworkers and her boyfriend walked up to them. Then one of the girls POUNDED his head to the ground. It was totally awesome. But then- wait. Didn't you try to stop that girl? You're Grayson, right?" I clench my jaw. They were here.

"Twin. But what happened after that?"

"Those frightened people," she pointed her head at the rocking chair people I saw earlier. "They called 911 and all of them were taken to the police station. But I think it was just to interrogate them." I nodded.

"How long ago did this happen?"

"I don't know, like an hour ago?"

"Alright thank you." She nodded as I grabbed my coffee. I walked to Tori's house. She knows what happened...

Kierra's POV:

I was in the middle of putting on my Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick, when I got a call from Aaron.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kierra!"

"Oh hi Hun. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about the plan. I already addressed her as hot, did you bomb her with the call?"

"Yea, she looked SO worried, I was struggling to hold my laugh."

"So it worked! Great!"

"Not yet, it didn't. I still need to hear back from Yassy.  Apparently she went to the twins' house, REGI was there, she made out with Ethan in front of her, she got SO upset, Gray and Regi are gone out of the house, so she's putting on lingerie and HAVING SEX WITH ETHAN!!!!!"

"Woah, she's hardcore obsessed with the plan. Not complaining though. It's good."

"Yes- oop, Hun I'll call you back later, she's calling right now."

"Alright bye babe."

I hung up and answered call.

"OML YASSY DID HE HAVE A SPARE CONDOM? HOW BIG WAS HE??!!?"

"Ugh, when I went to show him the lingerie after her said it was a fake act, he walked out! He didn't even tell me where he was going. Ugh I want him so much. Or Grayby Baby.  Either is fine." I gasped.

"IT DIDNT WORK?!?! Well next time you see him, run up to him, take of your panties, take his cock out and have some fun! YOU SHOULD DO IT IN FRONT OF REGI! Show the little shit what she deserves." (Swore just for you guys ;) FEEL SPECIALLLLL)

"Ugh you're so great at thinking. I love you to the tip of a dick and back."

"And I love you to the condom size."

I hang up on him. I pause for a bit and smile to myself.

This is gonna turn out great.

Regis POV:

Gray and I enter the house and I see Tori sitting on the couch, thinking and looking worried.

"What's going on you guys?" I give a nervous chuckle as they guide me to the couch.

"Hun, we signed you up for therapy classes." I could not believe my ears.

"WHAT?!? WHY WOULD I NEED THERAPY CLASSES?!?! ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE DEPRESSION! THANKFULLY I DONT, SO THIS THERAPY IS USELESS!! SORRY NOT SORRY FOR WASTING YOU GUYS' MONEY! YOU ASSHOLES!" I storm upstairs, but bump into someone. I look up and it's Yassy in..... Lingerie?????

"OH YOU SO GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Tori and Gray are at the top of the stairs, just as disgusted as I am.

"Believe it, bitch. Yeah, we fucked, but the guy got hungry. He wanted to balance the liquid he just consumed." I cringe and shake my head while walking to the washroom.

I'm gonna be sick...

/-/------/-/-//--/-/--///-///--/-/-/-/-/---/---/-/

Helloooooooooo

Kinda bored at 1:16 am, so here is the result.