Pt 19

Ethan's POV:

I stormed out of the house and all I kept thinking was, "he knew I liked her yet he had to do this!". All I was focused on was getting my revenge, even though I knew I was totally gonna regret this later.

I finally spotted her, in the same place I left her. She was sitting on the grass, texting on her phone. Does this bitch ass not care? She finally notices me coming towards me, and she starts fake crying. Yea right bitch.

"ETHY! Do you care about me now??" I can't even believe this hoe. Or what I'm about to do.

"Yassy, it was just the heat of the moment making me talk like that. Now come w me, we have something to do"....

Regis POV:

"Gray what are we gonna go YOU SAID HE WOULDNT CARE ABOUT US!! EVERYTHING I PREDICTED WILL BE TRUE NOW!" I start panicking my ass off.

"I thought he would've been fine w it bc he's like into yassy!"

"Are you sure of it??" I swear if this bitch isn't-

"Uhhh..."

"WELL FUCK WERE SCREWED THEN BC OF YOUR STUPID PREDICTION!!" I start yelling at him.

I'm in the middle of a rant until I hear something burst though the door. The sight breaks my heart.

Gray's POV:

He really decided to break her heart. It's like he's a fuckboy playing with girls' feelings.

Why'd he have to make out w Yassy in front of us??

Yassy's POV:

Finally I got what I wanted!!

First off, I got my Ethy! I knew he'd come back for me. I'm so hot, how could he not? Oooooo that rhymes! Maybe I should go on Americas Got Talent! I would win obvi bc of how talented i am!

Secondly, that bitch got what she deserved! You should've seen her face!She was heartbroken! She rushed out f the room and Ethy didn't even care bc he kept kissing my voluptuous lips. I knew he'd come back for me.

Once he asks me out and I start dating him, there's no going back for him.

He's mine ;))

Regis POV:

I rushed upstairs and slammed my door. I Locke myself in the washroom and tears and emotions just poured out. Idk why I decided to, but I took a shower. If I was just cleaning my problems off of me. I need to stop obsessing w the Dolan twins.
I NEED TO GET A NEW LIFE SOMEHOW!

I snatched my phone off of my bathroom counter and called Tori.

1 ring

2 rings

3 rings

4 rings

"Hello?"

"TORI MEET ME AT STARBUCKS IN FIVE!!"

"I WILL BE THERE!!" I hang up and try to clean myself off.

My makeup was washed away by the shower so I apply a natural look. I put my hair in a bun and leave some baby hairs out for a softer look. Next I grab my red Guess oversized hoodie and black Capri leggings. I finish the look off w orange coloured circle glasses and yellow checkered vans. I snatch the keys off my dresser and sneak out the window bc I don't want anyone knowing I'm gone. HEY ITS WHAT THEY DESERVE OKAY?? DONT COME AT ME!!

Since I was a bit late bc ya girl can never do all that in under five minutes, I skrrt as fast as I can to Starbucks. As I'm pulling in, I see a familiar Tesla right in front of me. So ig I wasn't the only one...

We enter the Starbucks together, Tori eager to hear every detail of the tea I have brewing for her. We get in line and I get a text from Gray, Ethan and surprisingly, Yassy. I ignore them. I don't feel like talking to anyone but Tori rn.

We recurve our drinks and as soon as we sit down, she asks me the one question she's been dying to ask:

"WHATS THE TEA SIS??"

I explain everything to her: our make out session, his horrible advice, Ethan walking in on us, me getting made at Gray , and most importantly, ethan making out with Yassy, the total bitch ass.

She didn't say anything during the story, but when I dinished, her reaction was more softer than I expected it to be, which was super nice because I had a stress headache. Sadly, I get them all the time.

"Oh hunny, you'll be okay. I'll be here forever."

We ended up chatting for the most part, but our conversation was interrupted by a waitress.

Specifically Emma.

And of course

John just had to tag along...

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--//

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO

YES I AM FINALLY BACK

Sorry I'm like only updating like once a month whoopsies

Life is just a struggle, you know?
Teachers still a bitch.

Who do you want Regi to end up with?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Stay tuned for the next part of Best Friends With Fuckboys

PEACE