Pt 14

Ethan's POV:

*present time btw*

I'm very scared of my emotions right now. I like Regi, but I also like Yassy. Both girls hot and both caring and loving people which is why it would be impossible for me to choose in between them. But in a way it works because if Gray ends up with Regi, then I get Yassy, and vice versa. But the thing is, I don't want Gray to have Regi. I want Regi but I also want Yassy. Would there be such thing as a triple instead of a couple?

I wonder...

Regi's POV:

I woke up in Gray's bed, again. I open my eyes to see that Gray is not there beside me. Where is he? I sit up and go to the washroom. He's not there but since I was already in the washroom, I decided to do my stuff. After, I strip my clothes and head into the shower, feeling the warm sensation on my back, dripping from my hair. I played Bitches Broken Hearts by Billie Eilish and lathered some shampoo in my hair. I always love taking baths or showers but mostly showers. You get to play music and sing along to it, you get to clean yourself off, rubbing the dirt and dead skin off of your body and the feeling of warm water dripping down your back is just so soothing. Your mind just draws blank as you would focus on the elements of a shower. If you think about it, it's truly amazing.

Damn, I sound like Phoebe Buffay's boyfriend, Peter from F•R•I•E•N•D•S. Ahh, the iconicness of that show...

Gray's POV:

I wake up to Regi peacefully sleeping beside me, slowly and deeply breathing in and out, and letting out soft snores every once in a while. It made me happy that she was okay. I know that we were hard on her when we left. It was hard for us too. We didn't want to move LA, but our parents forced us. They thought we were still getting bullied, but we were having so much fun in reality. She and Tori didn't do anything to deserve that, but we did, and Tori told me and Ethan privately that she never moved on. She had never accepted and made peace with the fact that we were gone, which had upset me. She was my best friend and I only hung out with Tori because she was Regi's best friend.

The day she had almost attacked me, I had never seen that in a long time. I remember how upset it made me, seeing her mad, so seeing that again made me even more sad. If only I knew how to calm her down. I used to be able to do it easily, but it's been such a long time since I've last done it, so she has definitely changed. She's had to. She for sure changed in her looks and I love it even more. I never knew how hot she could get. I thought she couldn't get anymore hotter than she was last. That made me curious. When she grows older, could she get any hotter? Nahhh, she's already so fucking hot. If she gets hotter, then I'll feel guilty. What did I do to earn her?

When God was making her solution, he or she made a mistake and added too much hotness and kindness. 

Well I got to say is, thanks God!

Kierra's POV (Surprise bishes!)

Is Regi my friend? Nope! Does she know? Nope. Am I a faker? Hahahha, yea. I need the popularity, ya know? Is Yassy my friend? Yes. She's my bestie. I love her so fucking much. Can't say the same for Regi though. I heard that two hot twins moved into town and Regi is friends with them. That made me freaking jealous. Well, I wasn't really ever friends, I was originally faking it and I was soon gonna drop her, but now she has the twins, and I need to keep her in my life. Maybe I can make a plan with Yassy. But what if they're already friends? Maybe I'll- I got it.

I'll make the plan without letting Yassy know it's her...

/--/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hellllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo

Okay, I'm very sorry for not posting in a long time. I finally got access to my computer and now I'm able to post again!

Plssss vote and follow the insta accounts! @Yassy.dias @bromieomie.hisses 

PEACE! And happy Tuesday!