Sleepy Time (Pt. 2)

After a few hours of Kito and Horangi sleeping embraced in each other's arms, warm underneath the blankets, Kito happened to be the first one to awaken. He pushes the blanket down off of him, getting a sneak peek of Horangi's abs.

Kito: They're so hard and I can't help but want to touch them.

Kito puts his hand on Horangi's abs and starts to feel every single one of them.

Horangi: *mumbling* "Kito is that you?"

Kito: *whispering* "Yes it's me. Sorry to disturb your sleep."

Horangi: "It's all good. How was your day?"

Kito: "Well it was lonely without you home. I ended up cleaning the house a little bit, took out the trash, and watched some more anime."

Horangi: "Well that seems more exciting than my day, at least the anime part anyway. We had someone get in a fight over a vending machine snack. I had to intervene and I ended up kicking the guy who started it in the stomach. He kinda deserved it. It was the last snack. Later we found out that he was hoarding the rest in his desk drawer."

Kito: "That's very interesting. I'm glad that you didn't get hurt though."

Horangi: "Yeah, you're right. At least we are together now. Hopefully I'm not too boring right now for you."

Kito: "No, absolutely not. I love your company. And I'm glad that you cuddled me while I slept. I was getting kinda lonely so that's why I had your tiger plushie. He's so cute!!"

Horangi: "I'm glad that you get more use of him more than I ever did. He's in good hands."

Kito: "You really mean it?"

Horangi: "Yes absolutely! Just like your in good hands with me, you precious wolfie!"

Kito: "Awe!! You're so cute!"

Horangi: "You're the cute one here! I love you so much!" *gives Kito a hug*

Kito: *in Horangi's embrace, blushes* "I'm so glad you think so!" *gently kisses Horangi on the lips*