Missing Videocamera (NSFW)

Horangi: "Hey Kito have you seen my video camera? I need it for work."

Kito: Oh shit that was his. Wtf did I do!

Horangi: "Don't just stand there, tell me!"

Kito: "Fine! It's in the bedroom, but I need to delete a video on it first."

Horangi: "Oh really, not if I beat you to it."

Kito: Oh fuck I've really done it now. *pure panic comes rushing over*

Horangi full sprints to the bedroom from the kitchen, looks in the room and sees the camera on its side with the screen still popped out. He picks it up and presses the play button.

A video of Kito starts to play. He heads over to the closet and reveals a box with the word TOYS written in bold black letters. He opens the box and grabs a lime green dong from it and a bottle of clear lube.

Kito: "This my friends, is the signature Roland dildo from Bad Dragon. It glows in the dark! Since my boyfriend isn't home I thought I would do a little something to get him off the next time I show him this video."

Kito finally makes it to the bedroom in absolute shame.

Kito: "I'm sorry Horangi, I didn't mean to. I honestly didn't know that was your work camera."

Horangi: "Oh shut it. This is so hot. Why didn't you tell me that you had a fucking dildo?! I could've used it on you while you suck me off."

Kito: *blushes* "Well for starters I was super embarrassed to. I thought you would be jealous because it wasn't your dick in me."

Horangi: "Lil wolfie, it's alright. I completely understand. Sometimes I can't please you when I'm on trips for work. It kinda works out honestly. I'll FaceTime you the next time I'm out and you can show me some tricks that you can do. Is that a deal?"

Kito: "Yes sir, I'll try my best. I'm so glad you're not mad at me."

Horangi: "I'll never be mad at you!"

Horangi pets Kito's fluffy hair

Horangi: "You're so precious!"