Part 4

Adam is walking into a chamber covered in spider webs.

Adam?: Hm... Seems this is where Estemere was sealed.

He approaches a door with a spider emblem but is blocked by a giant spider.

Adam?: You must be the guardian placed here to prevent anyone from getting to her. Very well.

The spider lunges but the prince moves and kills it almost instantly.

Adam?: Seems even in this body, my power is still very high. Now... Time to wake up, Estemere!

He punches the door, destroying it and feminine voice can be heard from within.

???: My my.... What is with THAT form, Barroth?

Barroth: This host has proven more useful than you can imagine. He is a prince so as long as his people believe I'm him, I'll have access to even an entire army who would die for me.

A woman with the lower body of a spider comes out of the darkness.

Estemere: It's quite a cute form I must say.

Barroth: Hm. Now that two of us are free, we can find our other allies...

Estemere: What of... Him?

Barroth: He turned his back on us 5000 years ago. If we see him, I'll kill him... The Former Demon General of Wrath.

Meanwhile, King Dormas has invited you and Yoko to dinner with the royal family.

Dormas: I doubt life dealing with that ice dragon was easy. Forgive me for not doing something sooner.

Y/N: Your Majesty, you don't have to apologize.

Velouria: Tell me, Mr. Y/N, have we met before? You seem familiar.

Y/N: Can't say we have, Princess.

Yoko: We never came to the kingdom before.

Emelia: Maybe you just saw someone who looks like him before, Sis.

Velouria: Maybe.

Dormas: Anyway. Help yourselves to the food.

Yoko: Don't mind if I do, your Majesty.

Velouria's Thoughts: Why... Why are you so familiar...

Meanwhile, Barroth and Estemere are each at two more temples where Barroth frees a fat four armed demon.

Barroth: I welcome you back, General of Sloth, Nopulus.

Nopulus: 5000 years of napping... Yet I'm still tired...

Barroth: You'll get plenty of rest, after we slaughter the people of the land.

Nopulus: And Lobos? Does he still live?

Barroth: That bastard has lived in freedom as we rot away in those damn temples.

Nopulus: I see... Then he shall die a slow and painful death that even a demon couldn't stand.

Meanwhile, Estemere frees a lion man demon.

Estemere: Hello, Drethion, General of Gluttony.

Drethion: Where's that bastard, Lobos!? I'll eat him like a freshly cooked roast!

Estemere: But first, we must free our remaining two brethren.

Drethion: Yeah yeah...

End of Part 4