Part 7

Leone knocks you back with a punch. The two of you began training right away. You block with Othros as her demonic claw hits.

Leone: Come on. Even with your memories erased, your instincts should kick in. Don't tell me you're getting rusty, Y/N.

Mórag: She isn't letting up.

Leone: Now fight like your life's on the line! Cause when you fight the Demon Generals, it will be! Blazing Lion Claw!

Y/N: Hyah!

You block the attack with a flaming slash.

Y/N: What was that?

Leone: Hellhound Fang. One of your magic arts. Though your mind has forgotten, your body certainly hasn't.

Yoko: I'm still having a hard time getting over the fact that Y/N has looked this young for over 5000 years.

Mórag: Yes. It is strange. Maybe it just comes with being a demon.

Leone: Now focus your magical energy into your body and ignite the fire in your soul!

Y/N: Hellfire Hunter!!!

You're enveloped in a raging fire in the shape of a wolf.

Leone: There you go! Hellfire Hunter is another magic art you taught me.

You disperse the wolf.

Y/N: Mórag, can you create shadow messages?

Mórag: Yeah, communication shadows.

Y/N: I want to send one to the Demon Generals.

Mórag: Um... Are you sure?

Y/N: I just want to say something.

Mórag: Very well... Illusion Speaker.

She creates a hazy circle and you peer in to see Asterisk and the other Demon Generals.

Asterisk: Have you reached us in order to surrender?

Y/N: Not even close. I have a warning for you. If you six think you can win, we WILL stop you. The Demons will never conquer this world.

Asterisk narrows his many eyes.

Asterisk: We shall see about that, traitor.

He swipes at the circle on his end and yours vanishes, then you get punched into a building by Leone.

Leone: Are you out of your damn mind!? You wanted to call them so you could provoke them!?

Y/N: I did that for a reason. Now they'll be on edge... They'll split up, making it easier to take them down. Divide and Conquer.

Leone: That... Is actually really smart...

Crossette: I couldn't help but overhear.

Yoko: Hey, you're that lady who was with Princess Velouria.

Crossette: My name is Crossette Belladonna, daughter of Captain Cornelius Belladonna.

Mórag: So what do you want?

Crossette: I'm going to help kill those demons. They won't ruin our kingdom.

Leone: I doubt Asterisk himself will make a move until he sees it necessary. So that should leave five. Drethion, Estemere, Nopulus, Demia, and Barroth.

Y/N: Yoko, you should stay here.

Yoko: No way. You forget that Mom taught me some magic arts of my own.

Leone: Are you sure you want to fight?

Yoko: Without a doubt.

Crossette: Of course. If it means I can protect my homeland.

Mórag: I don't have anything better to do.

Leone: Then this new Demon War has begun!

End of Part 7