18 - message + real life

message + real life!
❝MAKE YOUR DECISION, MATE.❞

KIWI GUY
"gavin jones"

kiwi guy
THOMAS
STANLEY
HOLLAND
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
YOURE MAKING MY YOUNGEST SISTER SAD
WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING HER
BOI YOU ABOUT TO CATCH THESE HANDS

spiderling
LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST PLEASE

kiwi guy
I AM HUNTING YOU DOWN

spiderling
please just let me explain

kiwi guy
IM GONNA KILL YOU

spiderling
i think i like your sister
[ READ ]
gavin?
[ READ ]
you're not gonna fangirl like emily right?
[ READ ]
please god no

kiwi guy
you and i need to talk
in person
not in chat
right now

spiderling
okay

for once in his life, tom was actually really scared of gavin jones.

was he going to beat him up? was he going to do violent things to him? will gavin kill him? what would his reaction be?

and when gavin entered the café, tom was nervous as fuck.

he expected gavin to have a glare on his face or any trace of irritation, but there was none. gavin sat in front of tom with a blank stare.

"hey," tom spoke, his voice quiet.

"so," gavin spoke, "you like hailey?"

he was afraid to hear those words, because he was afraid to get hurt. tom's not afraid to love or like anyone, he's afraid to get hurt or hurt the person he likes/loves.

noticing the discomfort on tom's face, gavin sighed and spoke in a softer voice. "you do like her."

tom was surprised. who was this gavin he's talking to? whenever it comes to hailey, gavin was crazy and overprotective, but right now, he's actually being a bit nice.

"i... i don't know how to say this," tom started, staring at his hands. "y-yeah, i do. i do like hailey."

gavin nodded, leaning back. "then why are you avoiding her?"

tom sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, gripping them in the process. "because i don't know what to do. i'm scared, i'm scared that i'll get hurt. but i'm mostly scared that i'll hurt her."

gavin stayed silent for a moment while tom was freaking out inside.

"make your decision, mate." gavin spoke, making tom look up.

"man up, grow some balls and tell her how you feel. or, be a chicken and loose her."

gavin was a fuckboy, he knows that and he owns it. but he can be serious, especially to the people he loves.

"mate, if i were you," gavin spoke up again. "i'd man up and tell hailey. because from the way she looks at you and talks about you, i know she likes you too."

and in that moment, tom realized two things. he just formed a bond with gavin; and he needs to tell hailey his feelings.

published: 5-3-19

hey guys! if u're a fan of twd or carl grimes pls pls pls go check out my new fanfic! it's up on my page called 'the light'