20 - message + real life

message + real life!
❝A SORRY GIFT.❞

tomholland2013
come outside

haileyjones
why?

tomholland2013
just do it please

haileyjones
okay

when hailey stepped outside of her trailer, she was in shock.

there stood tom, a few feet away from her, holding a big teddy bear. he was wearing a sheepish smile but inside, he was dying from nervousness.

"hi." he said.

hailey slowly walked down the steps and towards him, keeping eye contact. "what's this for?"

tom bit his bottom lip. "a sorry gift."

hailey broke out into a soft smile, then she heard cameras clicking. she turned to the right and saw seb, mackie and paul rudd taking pics of them. she rolled her eyes.

"i told them to leave us alone but they wouldn't." tom said, rolling his eyes as well.

tom gave her the teddy bear, which was almost as tall as her. she held it for a few seconds, hugging it, before placing the teddy bear onto the steps and attacking tom with a hug.

they stumbled backwards for a few seconds before they regained balance, hugging each other tight.

"thank you." hailey said, feeling her heart melting.

"it was no problem." tom said, burying his face onto the crook of her neck. "i'm sorry."

hailey leaned back but didn't pull away from their hug. tom continued, "i'm sorry for ignoring you, for avoiding you, for being an asshole..."

noticing the playful glare on her face, tom chuckled. "sorry, i meant sorry for being a jerk."

"i'll forgive you," hailey said, "if you tell you why you did that."

this was the question that made tom nervous the most.

it's now or never.

"i-i..." he stuttered before sighing. "i just needed some space. i guess i was just tired of work and all,"

hailey knew that he was lying, but she didn't push on it. she just nodded. if he wanted to tell her, he'll tell her. she doesn't have to push tom into something he's uncomfortable discussing with.

they hugged again, this time, it was longer. and they spent the night watching netflix, eating krispy kreme until they fell asleep.

published: 5-22-19

happy birthday to exo's mom suho! saranghae myeonnie 🖤