Melt in Your Mouth Kind of Lovin'

Disclaimer: The following one shot is EXPLICIT and contains very detailed sexual content.

*************

Summary: Prompt sent via Twitter to write a smut one shot based on the song 'Bon Appétit' by Katy Perry.

**************

Claire hadn't told him and she wouldn't said anything about it if it weren't necessary, but Owen had already figured it out on his own. The way her voice would whimper and her body shiver after the most minimum touch. He could feel her breathing grow in need every time he found the perfect timing to slide his hands around her thighs, let the rough texture of his finger pads brush her soft creamy legs. She'd giggle against their kiss and blush lightly at the twitching.

This was the fifth time they had let a couple of kisses escalate into a full make-out session. This time was happening while they were in the redhead's office. She was lying on the couch, her head resting on the arm rest. Owen was slowly peppering her neck, the way her low moans made her throat vibrate enabling him to keep going.

He adjusted his legs while resting on top of her. The redhead bending her one leg up, his fingers immediately caressing her knee. He felt her own fingers brushing through his hair, his lips moving back to find hers and kiss her softly. Claire kept her eyes closed, shifting slightly under his frame. She curved her hips upwards when his fingers rounded her leg and softly slipped under her skirt against the back of her thigh.

The redhead wasn't as sensitive to the way his fingers admired her skin as she used to be the first time he had felt it with his fingertips. Owen took this as a signal that he could try go further, "you are so soft, makes want to explore more~" He murmured against her lips before bringing his eyes up and link them with hers.

Claire gulped softly and chewed on her lower lip, feeling her cheeks turning pink. She could see how much he desired her by the way his eyes were twinkling. She didn't have time to say anything, she cried a gasp after feeling his curious fingers brush up between her legs.

She was sticky wet, Owen had been able to feel the pamper in the fabric of her underwear. This is how he had figured out on his own that Claire was still a virgin; they always got wet so fast.

He didn't push it, his fingers feeling the inside of her thigh on their way back out, but now that he had proved his suspicion was corrert...his eyes grew a desperate hunger for her, he was now starving for cherry pie.

The redhead was able to pick his intense craving right away, she gulped. "How about we...we continue this tonight for dinner?" She suggested, slowly sitting up. She didn't really want her first anything to be on the couch. She needed to be relaxed and be able to enjoy this the best she could.

"For dessert you mean." He grinned, sitting back on the couch, his fingers twirling the ends of her red hair.
Claire shook her head, fixing her blouse once she was sitting next to him. "I mean a full-course meal." She sighed nervously. "I'll bring the buffet, you bring the appetite?" She looked down, rubbing on her arm.

Owen chuckled and kissed her cheek gently, he nodded agreeing to this. They were to meet in her hotel suite rather than his bungalow like they usually did.

****

Her hotel suite was under soft candle light, Claire hadn't overdone it. She just didn't really want to do this with the lights on or the blinds spread opened. Three candles were the only thing illuminating her path upon answering the door.