You Have The Right To Remain Silent

DISCLAIMER: This one shot contains very explicit and detailed sexual content.

*******************

Summary: Prompt sent via Twitter... Post-JWFK: Claire is in the shower where she is surprised by Owen while Maisie is asleep.

********************

Was there anything better than letting hot water run over your head, washing away the headache hammering in your head? There was something about letting water shower over her face that made Claire Dearing release stress. The smell of lavender soap against her soft skin relaxed her, making it possible for her to get at least a couple of hours of sleep.

The alarm clock on the nightstand had read 01:00AM the last time she had checked. She had been lying on her back, her eyes tired, but refusing to close and allow her some rest. She could hear the heavy trailer trucks passing by on the highway in front of the motel where they were spending the night.

She had kicked the sheets off of her, revealing the blue pyjama pants she was wearing. She was so uncomfortable from the lack of sleep, that being covered made her too hot and not being covered made her too cold. It was frustrating.

The night they had spent running away from the Indoraptor back in the Lockwood Manor was now months behind them, but no one blamed her for being haunted by it. The redhead slowly moved her hand over to her belly, as she always found Owen's hand resting there. How could he sleep so soundly? She looked over her shoulder, he was on his stomach, still close to her.

Claire sighed and let her fingers caress the back of his hand. She liked brushing her fingertips along his rough skin and playing with the little hairs he had there.

Her green eyes shifted in the dark, over to Maisie, who was also deeply asleep on the sofa bed by the window. They had learned that a glass of warm milk and half a chocolate-chip muffin did the trick and slowly helped her sleep through the night. Claire had tried that on herself many times, but it never worked.

The redhead slowly removed Owen's warm hand away from her and quietly got out of bed. She was going to try her own trick, and that's how she had ended up taking a shower. She had closed her eyes when she released a sigh, her feet shifting over the wet shower floor.

"Freeze~don't move..." A husky voice whispered against her ear. Claire gulped, feeling his hard cock pressing against her thigh while he stood behind her.

She moaned, his hands slowly sliding up her abdomen while she leaned back against his chest. "Let me help you relax~" He nibbled on her earlobe.

"What am I under arrest for, officer?" The redhead gulped softly, feeling how he gently pinned her against the wall tiles.

"Fleeing and eluding, Miss Dearing." Owen informed. "When a police officer orders you to stop, you must obey."

"I must not have heard you, Officer Grady." She nibbled on her lower lip, groaning at the pressure his erection had against her ass. Claire gently moved her hand and reached out for his shaft. She tilted her head back, letting the tip of her nose brush against his cheek. Owen's hands took hold of hers and guided them up, pressing them against the slippery wall.

"Please keep your hands where I can see them, Miss." Owen let his lips kiss down her shoulder, his hands softly scanning every inch of her body. His fingers moved down to her hips, his lips leaving a burning trail of kisses down her spine as he kneeled down behind her. Owen's hands curved around her thighs and parted her legs a little before moving back up. He firmly squeezed both her butt cheeks, his lips now peppering kisses around her neck.