WARNING: NOT AN UPDATE

Okay. I know it's been a while since I updated last, and I promise there's a chapter coming soon (hopefully I'll finish it), but I felt I needed to share.

Stan Lee has always been my superhero. Okay, I know that sounds stupid. But he was. And he will always continue to be.

Stan Lee was born on December 28th, 1922, to a Jewish immigrant family in Manhattan, NY. He didn't have the easiest childhood. Yet, look at what he's done for the world. His first hero was Captain America, and he went on to create countless since.

The first group of superheroes he created, with Jack Kirby, was the Fantastic Four. The group immediately became popular, which led the two to create an avalanche of new heroes, such as Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, and the X-Men. Marvel's most successful superhero, Spider-Man, lived in the same universe as them, along with others. The two gathered a few of the heroes together and called them "The Avengers."

Lee revolutionized the comic world by bringing characters with depth and character.

Eventually, you all know what happened. A ton of movies were made, and the first official Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film was released in 2008-Iron Man. The company went on to create many, many more, finally releasing Avengers: Infinity War in 2018, earlier this year.

I'm sure that, if you're reading this right now, you've seen most, if not all, of the MCU films. I'm sure you're a huge fan. And I'm sure that every one of you were crushed when you heard what happened today.

At the age of 95, Stanley Martin Lieber passed away.

It hit me hard. Marvel has been with me through so many hard times in life. It reminds me of good, it reminds me of bad, it reminds me of family, and it reminds me of friends.

Most of all, it reminds me to be proud of who I am, and NO ONE can take that, or Marvel, away from me.

Stan Lee has always been my superhero. And he will always continue to be.