Chapter 6

Charlotte was reading in a ledge in her house by moonlight. The fey houses were deigned in a way that the upstairs was an extra room that would be decorated how the Faerie pleases. Charlotte turned hers into a library. There were little ledges placed on the walls near th ceilings for the fey to sit and do something. Faeries could sleep if they wanted but did not need to, they could also eat human food but it didn't affect them in any way.

She sat for hours on that ledge thinking, reading. Most nights she'd sleep out of boredom but she was on edge from both vampires and werewolves. She had changed from her day clothes into a tank top and leggings.

"Shut up were almost there." A voice hissed. Charlotte closed her book throwing small flames at candles and lanterns in the front room which she was above now. Her front door, which she hadn't locked, opened slowly letting a draft in. She watched as seven figures poured into her well lit home. She recognized the Cullens along with two new vampires, completing the coven of seven.

The Cullens looked around the front room seeing nothing out of the ordinary. Charlotte watched as a few of them sat down, waiting for her to come out.

"She must be out." A new blond vampire sighed. Next to him stood a woman, a motherly figure in a young way. The way she watched the children suggested she was.

"The mortals have a law about breaking and entering you know. It's rather rude to come in uninvited." Charlotte mused lightly letting her feet dangle off the edge of her small loft.

"Please. We would just like to talk." The blond man said again.

"Isn't that what you're doing now? Talking?" Charlotte smiled humorously.

"We know what you are." Emmett accused.

"Well I can hardly be scandalized by the accusation you are throwing." Charlotte rolled her eyes. "It's true. I am a girl." She sniffed indiffertly.

"That's not what we meant. We know you are a faerie. A hurricane faerie." Edward felt proud he figured it out.

"Typhoon actually." Charlotte mused. "What's it to you vampire?" She said the name with such an airy tone that the Cullens were taken back.

"You know of our kind?" Carlisle asked incredulously.

"Of course I do. I know of every kind. The lycanths, the vampires." Charlotte stopped herself from continuing. "I know of every kind. Ones you do not."

"There are other things out there?" Alice asked worried. Things she could not see.

"What would give you that idea?" Charlotte repressed her smile.

"Guys she won't answer our questions. Alright then. I will give you three hundred dollars if you tell us about your kind." Edward tried, although he knew this was dangerous bargaining with Charlotte like this.

She regarded him carefully. "Put four hundred on the table there and I'll tell you of my kind." Edward took some bills out of his wallet placing them on the table like Charlotte instructed. "My kind are called the Fey, or faeries." She started. She began to tell her story like she had no problem with it. It all sounded so familiar to the Cullens.

"You're telling us what we already know!" Edward sprang up to retrieve his money but Charlotte was quicker. She created a breeze that scooped up the money from the table, lifting it in the air the Cullens watched I'm amazement as the money floated to Charlotte's out stretched hand. Edward crouched low, ready to pounce at the small girl sitting on the ledge.

"Silly vampires. I'm a thousand years old. You can not kill me. You can not think I didn't know when you said hurricane faerie that you had the journal. We did not care the book existed. But the last page had to be destroyed. We could not have another war." Charlotte said sadly.