Chapter 1

My name is Amy Louvre I'm 20 years old and brought a property that I called crescent moon riding school we are located in Wiltshire England my horse is called night dancer I've owned him for five years the property is nowhere near ready to be what I want it to be I need to rebuild the stables and source in the building materials to fix the house as well before I even sort out horses and riding instructors sharply.

A month passed and the stables had been rebuilt with help from family members as her mum said Amy pointing behind her quickly grinning wildly as amy turned around as she saw her 25 year old cousin as she launched into her arms laughing wildly as jessie chuckled wildly as she held amy tightly as she said I heard you were looking for riding instructors grinning as she said so I brought two of my friends with me laughing wildly as nicky and verity walked up leading there horses grinning as amy gasped as she hugged them tightly as jessie chuckled wildly as she high fived her cousin tightly.

Amy looked at the horses grinning wildly as they all greeted each other snickering wildly you had jessie's horse rosemary, verity's horse samson and nickys skewbald gelding Hercules.

© 2018 - Sammie@Samantha Northedge - All rights Reserved