chapter 6: team assignments

It's been 6 years since the incident with the hokage and the rest of naruto and Hinata's academy years went quite well.in fact, everyone avoided them but also worshipped them more than the uchiha who was just to afraid of them and did as everyone else was and bowed before them.

this was normal as they feared naruto and Hinata more then they did their own parents or konoha council.

even the teachers bowed before them after hearing the rumors that they where basically God's among mortals and deserve such respect to not do so was a slap to kami's face.

well needless to say when team selections where assigned hinata and naruto where put on the same team with Sakura Haruno and the sceptical jounin Sensei, kakashi hatake.

now when I say sceptical I mean he only believes what's going on in front of him and never a higher power.well as usual kakashi showed up 3 hours late and naruto,not to pleased about this was channeling his dark Aura as he approached kakashi and said

"show up late again.and your darkest fears will become a reality!!!"

Hinata's light Aura surrounded naruto and she said

"Naruto-kun. please control yourself.your Aura is beginning to cover the room again.remember our poem???."

and they said together

"when two pure hearts become one lies and darkness become undone."

now kakashi was curious and asked

"naruto.hinata.how did you do that???.and what happened to the dark and light energy I just saw the two of you give off???"

and Hinata said

"that's our secret. kakashi Sensei. one you wouldn't be able to understand.but let me show you how my abilities work."

and she then spoke the words

"let what would have happened be known.let what could happen again be shown."

she then tapped on kakashi's forehead and he saw everything.from naruto loosing control of his emotions to the part where the village would have been destroyed by Naruto's dark Aura.

kakashi's eyes just widened and he then asked

"Hinata. Did.did all that actually happen.???. even the part with the hokage begging for the torment to stop!!!??."

and Hinata,not one to lie said

"yes.it did.and could happen again should you provoke Naruto-kun any further then he's already been.

unless you actually WANT to live in a village filled with eternal darkness where Naruto-kun reins supreme.???"

kakashi shuddered at the thought of anyone stupid or brainless enough to do sutch a thing and said.

"yeah.sure.okay.whatever you say.!!!"

and in a cheerful voice Hinata said.

"good.now then.what training ground do we meet at???."

and kakashi said

"training ground 7.at 7:00am."

and Hinata said

"good.oh.and Sensei, don't be late and never lie to Naruto-kun.he will know if you are.consider yourself lucky to have me with you.if I wasn't.well.lets just say that what Naruto-kun could do if his Aura went out of control would make the kyuubi attack look like child's play."

kakashi gulped and thought

'damn it.if what she's showed me is that bad.!!!.'

kakashi then sighed and said "fine.so what do you suggest.hinata.keep the two of you together so he stays calm and relaxed.!!!."