chapter 7: let the teamwor- sorry.torture begin

Naruto Hinata and Sakura all showed up at The training ground five minutes early and true to his word kakashi showed up at 7:00am on The dot not wanting to invoke the wrath of Kami ever again and said." Okay team. Today's test is about teamwork. You have until noon to get these two bells from me before then. We start in 3.2.1... GO!!!." Kakashi was surprised at how quickly they All vanished as if They already knew what The test was so keeping his senses open and alert he waited. and waited and waited. Not knowing that naruto could blend in with The shadows. even The shadows of other people and that Hinata's abilities allow her to merge with sunlight blinding her enemies. suddenly The area around him grew very bright and he couldn't see anything at all just then as the light faded kakashi felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around him and his entire body felt like he was going to collapse when he finally realized that They had him tricked from the very beginning!!!. He then noticed that The bells around his waist were gone and he said with one wide eye." HOW!!!. HOW DID YOU ALL GET THE BELLS WITHOUT ME NOTICING!!?!?." And naruto said." I have The ability to blend in and merge with anyone or anything that casts a shadow witch is what I did to you. Hinata-chan can also blend in with any type of light source be it sun Light or moon light. She can help make others invisible she carried Sakura while I was blending in with YOUR shadow and grabbed you The moment Sakura and Hinata blinded you. After you covered your eyes I came out of your shadow and that allowed Sakura to steal the bells from you while I held you down." Kakashi couldn't believe it!!!. These kids had some real talents when it came to strategy and stealth but what surprised him most was their teamwork and so seeing that they used teamwork to get the bells from him he then said." Congratulations. You All pass. Teamwork is essential to a missions success or The death of the client and comrade. Without proper teamwork your nothing but arrogant children trying to make a name for themselves. Let's meet back here at The same time tomorrow morning for our first C-rank mission since your skills obviously exceed that of any D-rank missions." And naruto said." I wouldn't worry about that Sensei. The hokage is aware of what I'm capable of doing to him. So a C-rank mission is fine." They then went home Hinata flew Sakura back to her apartment and naruto flew back home where he walked in the door and said." Mom I'm home!!!. Are you here???." Naruto then flipped on The lights and everyone shouted." SURPRISE!!!!. CONGRATULATIONS NARUTO!!!." Naruto was so shocked at The surprise party for him passing his bell test with kakashi that he almost cut loose all of his Aura at once but thanks to kushina's ability to cancel out his and Hinata's powers that didn't happen and the party went better than Kushina even expected it to be naruto had gotten so many gifts that day that even jiraia and Tsunade showed up and had him sign The toad And slugs summoning contract. He had also gotten many scrolls on ninjutsu taijutsu and fuinjutsu witch his mother would help teach him. Even Kami The goddess of life and creation herself showed up and gave naruto another gift. A contract that would let him summon The shinigami and Kami. Naruto then said confused." a celestial summons contract???. What's that???." And Kami said." Basically it allows you to summon me the shinigami, amaterasu susano'o and even tsukuyomi to help you in battle. They will explain their abilities to you when you meet them." Kami then vanished and went back to the heavens to continue watching over The innocent souls mutch to her annoyance but then again who else could do it unless... Kami then shouted at the top of her lungs." That's it!!!. WHY didn't I think of that before???. I need to find a successor. But who???. Who is Worthy enough to rule The heavens and claim my title???. There's no time to waste!!!.