chapter 8: the wave country mission

Naruto kakashi Sakura and hinata had All made it to the Hokage's office where they met Their client tazuna and let's just say that tazuna's first impression of the group was pretty.... faithless until third hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi said.
"I can assure you tazuna San The shinobi and gennin in front of you are very capable of protecting you and your family. Especially naruto and hinata. They have very.... unique abilities when together." Tazuna didn't like how The hokage hesitated when he spoke about the blue hair Hyuga and blonde hair gaki in front of him as he said." They perverted one looks like he's an anti-social person but could handle himself in a fight but bubblegum hair blue berry head and Blondie I don't think The could hold their own in a fight against even a small time thief. Is this some kind of...." Just then the room started growing VERY dark and yet very blinding at the same time and Hiruzen said with fear in his voice.
" Tazuna san...if you wish not to relive your greatest nightmares and regrets or suffer from eternal blindness... your going to take back those last few comments about The angels of light and darkness.... please." And tazuna asked.
What do you mean Angels of light and darkness???. What kind of kids are they???." Tazuna Then heard from within the shadows behind him a voice speaking an incantation of some sort as naruto said.
" When darkness falls. pain is all. And in The night I will fight. I will fight I will fight. Now realize The stars have died darkness is our new paradise midnight has come the darkness is our new kingdom."  The next thing tazuna knew he was seeing his own future and what would happen after leaving the village of konoha and back to his home in wave country he then said.
NO PLEASE DON'T!!!. MAKE IT STOP PLEASE DON'T DIE INARI TSUNAMI!!!." Hinata's light Aura then cancelled out naruto's dark Aura and said.
" Naruto-kun... remember our poem???." And then they said together.
"When the power of light and darkness become one lies and deception come undone." After that The darkness faded away and nothing but light surrounded The room and hinata said.
" Your lucky I'm here tazuna san. Otherwise naruto's Aura would have been making you beg for deaths embrace. My Aura cancels out his Aura while delivering a sense of hope and happiness. Yin and yang." And The hokage said.
" All demonstrations aside... you leave for your mission in one hour. dismissed."