Chapter 2

" yo what's up man" Amari said clapping odell up.

" waiting on these jits" Odell said.

" imma be working with Andre today with his kicks" amari Said.

" yeah that nigga need practice. He's a good kicker but it's not far enough" Odell said.

Demi carried Clarence bag as they walked towards the football field with him. Demi and Kehlani were both trainers for the football team. The only reason they became trainers is because of Clarence, he wanted them at every game.

" yo Clarence stop running ya mouth and get ya ass over here" Odell yelled from across the field.

"He's a football coach too! No fucking way" Kehlani said.

" you already know those cheerleaders thots gonna be all over his dick" demi Said.

" I'll talk to y'all later" Clarence said running across the field with his helmet.

"So you two fucked last night?" Kehlani asked.

"We did" Demi said with a smirk.

"You guys might as well date each other" Kehlani said.

"No" demi said putting Odell's bag down on the bleachers next to her.

They didn't noticed Odell making his way over to them since they was so caught up in their little talk.

"Hey, this is a private practice" Odell said as he stood in front of both girls.

Demi eyes went straight to his sweat pants. She rolled her eyes when she didn't see anything. She hated when guys wore grey sweat pants and they had nothing to show.

"we're trainers bro. They ain't tell you about us?" Kehlani said.

"Oh! Yeah. But they didn't give no names. Could y'all go grab the water bottles for me?" He asked.

"Sure" Demi said.

"His dick is little" demi said as they started walking away.

"And how do you know that?" Kehlani asked.

"I didn't see a dick print in those pants" she said.

"Girl he probably tuck his shit"

..........

"Damn she bad" amari said looking at Demi.

"Who?" Odell said looking to see who his friend was talking about.

"Shorty with the black tights" he said.

"Nigga...she's a student" Odell said.

"bitch I don't work here" amari said.

"You Do after school. You getting paid to couch this team" Odell said.

"Alright y'all boys let's hit the shower" amari said.

Demi walked over towards the coaches to ask for the key so she can give the ice packs to the ones that asked for them.

" hey coach can I get the keys?" Demi asked Odell holding out her hand.

Odell pointed at amari, indicating that he had them.

"Could I have the keys?" Demi asked amari.

"Why you need the keys?" Amari asked biting his bottom lip as he looked at Demi.

" some of the guys need an ice pack. So can I get the keys or are you going to get it for them?" Demi chuckled.

Amari gave the keys over to Demi, making sure they're hands touch in the process.

"You probably got that girl doing flips in her head" Odell laughed.

" yeah I'll dog her lil ass out" amari said as him and Odell headed inside the gym.

///////

" come here" Clarence said pulling demi between his legs.

" what?" Demi said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Clarence neck.

Clarence Just puckered his lips out towards Demi. Demi pressed her lips softly against Clarence's lips. He pulled her closer by her waist as they deepened the kiss. Clarence pushed his tongue pass Demi's lips roaming her mouth. Demi let out a soft little moan, moving her hands towards his face cupping his cheeks. Demi was taken by surprise when Clarence picked her up turning around to lay her on his bed.

" not tonight. I have to go home" demi Said.

Pecking his lips once more demi softly pushed Clarence off her.

"Alright, let me get you home then"