Chapter 13

"You have a lot of supreme bags" Demi said as she looked in Odell's closet.

"I love supreme" he said.

"One they I'll be able to get one" she said.

" you want one shorty?" Odell asked.

"One of what?"

"A Louis Vuitton bag" Odell laughed.

"Yes of course I do" Demi said.

"Ight"

Odell walked out of his closet with Demi right behind him. Walking to his kitchen he pulled out some menus from different food places.

"What you wanna eat?" Odell asked Demi.

"I'm not sure" Demi said squeezing between Odell and the counter.

She lend over so that her butt was pressed against Odell.

"Why you always coming over here tryna fuck me" Odell laughed placing his hands on her waist.

" I know you want to fuck me too so stop acting  dumb" Demi said.

" I wanna cuddle with yo cute ass" Odell said pressing himself against Demi's butt.

"Well I don't wanna cuddle with you"

Demi turned around sticking her hand in Odell's pants trying to grab his dick.

"Aye. You can't be grabbing my shit like that, it's soft" he said grabbing Demi's wrist.

"Come on get that shit hard, let me see it" Demi said snapping her fingers.

"You seriously tryna get fucked" Odell laughed.

" yes!"

" well I ain't ready to fuck you yet but I can take care of you though" odell said lifting Demi up on his island.

Odell pushed Demi down so she was laying down on the island. Opening her legs he ripped right through her black tights, pulling her panties to the side he slid his tongue right through her folds. Demi moaned when Odell tongue connected with her clit.

" fuck"

Odell pulled Demi closer by her legs as he ate her pussy. Demi gripped the back of Odell's head, rocking her hips as he ate her out.

" don't stop please" Demi moaned.

Odell picked Demi up, her legs around his neck. Demi gripped his hair when she seen how far up she was. Her legs started shaking as she came. Odell sat demi back down on the island.

" you look so sexy" Demi said letting her eyes roam Odell.

" Jesus fuck" Demi said when she seen his print.

" I want you" she whined.

" maybe another day baby girl" Odell said.

Demi pulled Odell between her legs wrapped her arms around him.

"Stop teasing me daddy" she mumbled into his neck.

"I'm not" Odell said running his hands up and down Demi's back.

" please" Demi begged.

" I don't have a condom baby" Odell lied kissing her neck.

"Fuck..... just pull out then" Demi said.

" naw I can't take in chances"

Demi really wanted Odell to fuck her but he wasn't having it. Odell grabbed one of the menus, pulling his phone out to order food. Demi still had her arms wrapped around Odell as he ordered food.

/////

" you going home or staying here?" Odell asked.

"You want me to go?" Demi asked.

" I want you getting in trouble by yo lil boyfriend" Odell said.

" I'm not" Demi said rolling her eyes.

"From now on when I'm with you don't bring up my boyfriend, it's annoying" Demi said rolling her eyes.

"And I hope you changed my grade" Demi said.

" yo tighten up" Odell laughed.

" What you want? Ah D?" Odell joked.

"No! Don't play with me. I need an A" Demi said playfully hitting Odell's arm.

Odell grabbed his computer from his night stand before logging into his grade book. Demi was right on the side looking at everyone's grade. She smiled when he changed her grade, seeing that Kehlani had a low C in his class she reached over clicking her name to change her grade.

"Yo what you doing?" Odell said leaning over to see.

" changing Kehlani's grade" Demi said.

She knew Odell wasn't going to do nothing about it so she brought her bestestfriend grade up to an A. Going to Clarence period she looked and he already had an high A, higher then hers.

"How the fuck? He's not that smart" Demi said pointing at Clarence name.

" he's a football player and my quarterback so I need him every game" Odell said.

" so he's actually failing but you just give him A's that's not fair" Demi said.

" life isn't fair baby girl" Odell said kissing her nose.

" I want A's for doing nothing" she pouted.

"Come on don't pout, you're smart as hell I don't even have to help you out. Fix your face baby" he said kissing her lips.

Odell moved his computer out the way before he pulled Demi to lay down on top of him. Demi closed her eyes when she felt Odell's hand in her hair massaging her scalp.