Chapter 1

I'm finally writing another Kells book!!!
I'm pretty effing excited about it! And I will try my best to make this book a great book! Like one of those books you just wanna read over and over again because it's just that good! I do have a busyish life. I don't if busyish is a word? Annnnyways, I won't be able to upload a chapter everyday. I wanna take time writing this book. Every Chapter I will upload a picture of a video of Kells. So here goes the first chapter of "Show Me How To Love", enjoy you amazing freaking people! MUCH LOVE! <3

_______________________________________

*Kaylee p.o.v*

Before I start this off I'm going to tell you a little about myself. My name is Kaylee. I'm 21 years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair that is to the middle of my back. I am 5'4. I weight about 120. I LOVE food and LOVE music. My mom and dad are still happily married. I have one other sibling. My brother Jake who is 23 years old. That's all that I have so far for you.

I have been friends with kells/ Colson aka Machine Gun kelly for 2 years now. Machine Gun Kelly is his stage name. People call him Kells and his real name is Colson which rarely anyone calls him that so we just call him kells.

We met at one of his concerts in Cleveland. I had a back stage pass with many of his other fans. We just clicked just like that. Since then we been  Inseparable. We get mistaken a lot by people asking if we are a couple. That's how close we are to each other.

For the past two years I have slowly gained feelings for kells. Not one soul knows. I always keep telling myself it's just a crush and the feeling will go away soon. But lately I've been doubting that. Kells has been dating someone. Yes you heard that right.......dating. Her name is Leah and she is his age, 28. She has long blonde hair with blue eyes. She's about 5'8 and weights about 140. Just looking at her makes me feel self conscious. And I'm always self confident about myself and my body.

She's so sweet to kells and everyone else but when me and her are alone she's always got something mean to say about me and my looks. I told kells once and he didn't believe me. He just thought I was over reacting. So since then I haven't told him that she keeps doing it.

What surprises me and everyone is that kells has been loyal to her. We all know kells doesn't do commitment. Theirs been a few times where I know it was hard for him not to cheat on her. A little part of me wants him to because she was a devil in disguise but no one deserves to feel that pain. Not even that blonde bimbo.

Speaking of the blonde bimbo here she comes walking in my hotel room. Did I mention we're on a small tour and she came along......ugh. "You can't just come storming into my hotel room like that Leah!" I looked up from my computer to see her with a snotty look standing in front of my computer. "I need advice from you kylie". She closed my laptop and sat down in the chair next to me.

"Its Kaylee Leah not Kylie! And why not ask Ashleigh" I said rolling my eyes. "Ashleigh is not here you toothpick. I want to talk to someone in person and sadly you are the only girl on this tour right now."

I moved my body towards hers and crossed my arms over my chest. "What advice do you want?" "Advice on kells. All he does is wants to fuck but not make love. I really like him." "Okay ew I don't need to know that. That's kells for you. He doesn't know what love is" I said to Leah.

She laid back on the chair and crossed her arms over her chest. "I just want kells to love me and make love to me. I want us to last! You're his ugly best friend so figure something out!" She got up and walked out the hotel room slamming the door.

"Okay what the eff was that all about!?" I said to myself. This is between them, not me. Why would I help her!?