Chapter 10

I'm really trying to get myself back into this book more. But ya girl works 40 hours a week and on weekends I like to see my family and spend time with them. So lately I'm going to try and make time for this book. I know I said this before but I'm going to say it again. You will see miss spelled words throughout the book and I'm sorry. I don't have time to really fix it and when I do try to somehow the chapter deleted itself after i try editing it and i get so upset because i take time and effort in this book. So I'm going to try and reread the chapter and look for miss spelled words before i publish the chapter. Okay now onto the book we gooooo.

_____________________________________

(Kaylee's p.o.v)

I was jealous. I was mad. And I was upset. But I shouldn't be any of those things. We are friends and that's that. I got up from the bed heading down stairs into the kitchen to see the whole fam besides Colson.

"Where's Colson at" I asked them.

"He went to go pick up casie and spend time with her himself before they come here" Dub spoke.

I sat down next to Rook who was stuffing his face with pancakes. "Is that good" I said giggling.

He looked my way smiling with pancakes stuffed in his mouth. "Very. I need this hangover done and over with already man".

"I feel you" I said.

I got up and went to grab myself a couple pancakes.

After breakfast Slim and Dub left. To where? I have no clue. So it was just me and Rook. I was outside sun tanning while I can hear Rook playing his drums. After a few minutes the drums stopped playing.

I opened my eyes to see Rook walking towards me.

"Always looking good Kaylee." 

I rolled my eyes at his complement.

"It would be such a shame if someone threw you in that pool."

I sat straight up and pointed my finger at Rook. "Don't you dare throw me in it Rookie! I came out here to sun tan. Not have you throw me in the pool!"

Rook came closer. I got up from the chair and started running around the pool. You can hear Rooks feet right behind mine. He was getting closer and closer. I didn't wanna run to fast to have me slip and fall. Seconds later I felt him wrap his arms around me. Next thing I know we're both under water. I surfaced up to see Rook already facing at me smiling like an idiot.

"I told you no Rook!" As I started splashing water at him. He was splashing water at me back. "Like I'm going to listen to you" he started laughing.

We stopped splashing each other. He started staring at me the way he did that one night we were on the tour bus. He swam closer and closer to me. I knew what he was going to do. And I wasn't going to stop him. That same weird feeling from that night came back.

He was now just inches to my face. He was looking for an answer if he could kiss me. I leaned in and softly brushed my lips onto his. Slowly kissing him. I felt something but it wasn't sparks. It wasn't back neither. But I couldn't but my tongue on it.

"Rook and Kaylee sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

We pulled away quickly to see Casie smiling big jumping up and down. I didn't move and neither did Rook.

"Are you guys together now like boyfriend and girlfriend" Casie asked?

I said nothing. I was about to speak up till I seen Colson coming into view.

"Casie princess what are you ta-." Colson stopped at mid sentence. Now seeing what Casie was talking about. Colsons mood changed just like that. He forced a smile on his face as well as forcing a weird laughing knowing it wasn't his real one.

"Yeah was Casie said. Y'all boyfriend and girlfriend?" Colson crossed his arms over his chest. "They have to be daddy. Only boyfriend and girlfriend kiss and I saw them kissing!"

At that moment I wanted to drown myself right then a their. Rook finally swam away from me. No words were coming out of his mouth, nor mine. I was speechless.

Then I remember last night he's been texting Chantel and been commenting on her post. So at this moment I took advantage.

"No Casie me and Rook aren't dating but I do like him. But shhhh don't tell him." I said winking at Casie. I made sure Colson heard it but not Rook.

Colson scoffed and left Casies side. Rook walked after Colson. Not caring, I got out of the pool walked towards Casie. I wrapped around on me. Casie ran to my hugging me tight. "I missed you Kaylee."

"Awwee I missed you more!"

Casie looked up at me. "You know i always wanted you with daddy. You're so pretty and i know he likes you." I was shocked Casie said that but all I could do was smile. "But if you like Rook that's okay. I still think you're pretty." I laughed and hugged her a little more tighter.

"Come on let's go inside."

I got dressed and head down stairs. I heard arguing in the kitchen. I looked around the corner to see it was Rook and Colson. They were trying to keep it down but it wasn't working well.

"Why didn't you tell me you like Kaylee?" Colson asked.

"Why does it matter man. Y'all just friends?!" Rook said back.

"Because I care about her!"

"You know, I'm starting to think you have feelings for her." Rook said.

"I don't! But yo ass don't know how to stay loyal! And I don't want her to get hurt!"

"Your ass don't know how to either and I actually like her!" Rook yelled.

Colson got really close to Rook. And that's my cue to run in before shit gets worse. I ran in the kitchen getting in between them two.

"What the hell is going on!?" I acted clueless.

"This motherfucker likes you and he can't stay loyal and I dont want you to get hurt!" Colson said.

"I can too stay loyal. Your ass can't! Every girl you see you just have to stick your dick in!".

"Alright that's enough! Both are you!"

I pointed to Colson. "Go soend time with Casie and I'll be there in a minute." Colson did as I said and walked off.

I looked at Rook. "I don't know what we are yet okay. Let me think Rookie." Rook gave me a hug and kissed me on the check. "Alright I'm going to go bang my anger out on the drums. Boy doesn't know how to stay outta people business. " I just nodded my head.