Chapter 11

Holy fuckery! Yes it's been over three months since I've published a chapter. Some of y'all think I died or quite! Life is life and I've been having to deal with crap lately. No more talking now, on to the book we go.

____________________________________

( Kaylee's p.o.v )

I walked into the room where Casie and Kells were watching some Anime. "Casie sweety I'm gonna borrow your daddy real quick okay." Casie turns around from watching her tv. "Okay Kaylee."

Kells rolled his eyes and got up from the couch while he followed me back to the kitchen. I turned around and leaned up against the counter while he stopped and stood about three feet away from me.

He didn't look too happy. And neither was I. "What's your problem? Why does is matter if Rook liked me or if we was to even be in a relationship?"

"I know him and know how he is with woman. If you two do end up together I will give it a motnh tops and his ass will be cheating on you" he said pointing his finger at me.

I pushed his hand down and got closer to him to stick my finger in his face. "You have no damn room to talk. You were made to be the wild boy. The boy who don't do commitments and fuck every girl who walks past you. You and the boys are the same. Who was to say I liked him!? Maybe I want to fuck around like you men do!"

He put my hand down and stepped closer to me. I put my hands in front of him to stop him. "No. Don't you dare! I know what you are thinking. I'm not one of those bitches you can fuck and leave. I don't want this friendship to get ruined. This stupid thing of teaching you how to love is ruining it."

"Kaylee you're not like these other girls! I'm not the same guy I was two plus years ago. But yes you're right this is running our friendship and I don't want that to happen. But do you ever think we can be more then friends".

I spoke up. "I-I don't know kells. I really like our friendship. Just like..... I like Rooks. You both are great guys but...I don't know what I'm saying".

He just looked away not saying anything. "Wait, so are you telling me you have feelings for me Colson?!"

" I don't know. I think so. I just been having this weird feeling with you lately. Also you being cozy with Rook is just make me...."

I finished the sentence off for him. "Jealous?"

"Yeah that".

Casie ran in the kitchen interrupting our conversation. "Daddy I want ice cream!" "Casie is getting late for that now." "Please daddy?!"

"Okay fine but don't tell your mom tomorrow when you go home".

"I promise!"

Me and Kells agreed to talk about it next time we were alone. But I can't wrap my head around that he might have feelings for me. It scared me. Knowing how he was/is, I don't think their could ever be a us. I rather keep this friendship that we have going on then try a relationship and end up bad to where we don't ever talk again. I've known kells for two years plus and I can't lose the amazing friendship I have with him.

It's not like I was in love with him. I just had feelings which hopefully they will go away soon. And besides he's been kinda talking to Chantel lately so I know whatever feelings he has for me will go away soon.

*1 week later*

It's been a week since me and Colson had our conversation in the kitchen. It's like everything was back to normal. Like the kiss and the talk never happened. And I was okay with that.

Me and Rook talked as well. Nothing is gonna happen between us since I as well don't wanna ruin our friendship. I have been worried with me and kells though. He's been talking to chantel a lot lately and we barely hang out.

So since that's been happening Rook has been getting real close to me and I don't mind that one bit. I was worried that I was gonna lose my friendship with kells.

( Colson's p.o.v )

Ever since me and Kaylee's conversation a week ago in the kitchen, I decided I was going to keep my distance away from her to lose this weird feeling I've been having for her. I have been missing her lately but talking to Chantel helps me not think about her.

I just don't get it. All the sudden these feelings just come rushing in out of no where. So if keeping my distance from her till these feelings go away than that is what shall do.

Me and Chantel were currently DMing each on Instagram and we decided to meet up when I go to cali in a couple days for a week. I'm not gonna lie, chantel is hot and I wouldn't mind fucking her over and over again.

I came home to see Rook and Kaylee in the dining room drinking again. She hasn't drunk this much since the two years I've known her and that scares me. I feel like Rook is taking advantage of her in a way.

"You guys been drinking a lot lately" I said.

Kaylee looked at me and started laughing. Rook started laughing as well. "Oh please says the one who drinks almost everyday". I rolled my eyes and scuffed even though they were saying the truth.

"Just stop okay. That's enough for the night".

"Bite me" kaylee yelled.

"That's it! You're drunk and your going to bed.

I was walked towards Kaylee till Rook stumbled in front of her. "No! Leave her alone".

"Dude you can't even stand up straight. Both of you need to sleep this shit off".

Rook pushed me and caused me to drop my phone but I didn't care about that right now.

"I said leave us alone"!

I was pissed. I pushed him back and he fell. He didn't even try to get up. He laid their yelling dumb shit at me.

"Come on kaylee let's get you to bed".

"No! You're mean"!

I rolled my eyes and walked towards her to pick her up but she got up and started to run past me till I loosely grabbed her shirt. It slipped out of my hand which caused her to fall next to Rook.

"Fuck!"

I nelled down asking if she was okay. She just laid their ignoring.

"Fine! Fucking be like that!"

I picked her up and put her over my shoulders. All the way up stairs she yelled wanting me to put her down.
I reached the room and played her in bed. I covered her up and said good night.

I shut the lights off and shut the door.

( Kaylee's p.o.v )

Haha dumbass didn't realize I grabbed his phone. As I pushed the button for it to come on I seen he had a Instagram DM from that Chantel girl. I didn't think twice to push on the notification and read the DM between them two.

Kells: so we meet at my hotel when I get to cali?

Chantel: Definitely! I can't wait!

Kells: Bet. Same here.

Chantel: you sure you and that girl you are always with aren't together.

Kells: nah we just friends.

Chantel: So I can touch? ;)

Kells: We will do more than that girl.

Chantel: as long as you are all mine.

Kells: all yours.

Before I could even scroll down more the phone was taken out of my hand.

"I don't give a fuck if your drunk but it doesn't give you the right to go through my phone!"

I wanted to cry. Maybe the alcohol was fucking with my emotions. "I-I'm sorry".

He walked out without saying a word.
_____________________________________

I'm sorry if this chapter was boring or shitty. Next chapter will have more to it. What do you guys wanna see? Drama? Romance? Violence? Comment below!

P.s sorry if their is misspelled words. I'm tired as shit and I'm gonna head to bed.