Chapter 5

I have no idea but I am excited to write another chapter today so soon! It helped me a lot last night when writing because I've been going through a lot lately. I forgot to say this on my last chapter but Happy New years! I hope 2019 is the year where you are your best because you deserve it! Now let's start this chapter shall we.
___________________________________

*Kells p.o.v*

I caught Kaylee in my arms. She passed out after she stood up. "Fuck man we scared the shit outta her that she passed out" Rook yelled. "Damn bro you ain't gotta yell that shit" Dub said. "Not like anyone can hear us! Everyone is out there waiting for kells" Rook yelled again.

"Both of you just shut the fuck up and help me here" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell but she was scaring me. She isn't waking up. Slim came over and helped me lay her down on the couch.

"I'll go get a cold wash cloth. You my dude need to get out there your fans are waiting for you". Slim left to go get the cloth while I was looking at Kaylee. I'm so fucking stupid. The prank was too bad for us to do to her and now I feel like shit.

Rook came up to me. "Come on man. Slim and Dub will watch her." I didn't want to leave her since it was my plan to prank her. "Fine come on".

*Kaylee p.o.v*

I woke up feeling something cold on my forehead. I grabbed it to see it was a cloth I looked around the room to see no one in here. But I was in the same place where the boys pranked me. I can't believe they did that. It was so good that I literally passed out. Yup I'm a pus. But one thing is, pay back is a bitch.

I stood up to go look for the boys. As I reached the door way Slim came in. "Woah look who is up. I brung you some water". He gave me the water while I gulped it down and gave him back the cup. "Look I'm sorry we pranked you. We didn't know it was gonna turn out to you passing out."

I could see he was waiting for me to yell at him. "Hahahaha I'm not mad slim. I was just shocked and pretty scared. Good job though. Ya'll made me cry and shit" I said. He laughed and gave me a hug and pat on the back. "Okay good but kells feels like shit since it was his idea. Shows almost done with though".

I followed him to the back stage to see kells running off the stage. Show must be over I thought. So that means I was out for about 2-3 hours. Kells caught me walking next to Slim and literally ran my way. I put my hand out in front of me so he didn't slam his chest into me even though I wouldn't mind it one bit.

He stopped in front of me checking me eyes lips and face like a retard. "Kells I'm fine I passed out not like I got shot or jumped" i spoke. He stopped and rolled his eyes. "Yeah very funny. I didn't mean that prank to go that far to the point where it made you pass out. I'm sorry".

"You're saying sorry a lot lately kells. It's okay really." "Well I am sorry. But I have a question. When can you help me......ya know to teach me how to love" he whispered the last part to me.

"Tomorrow. Go out with your friends. I'm gonna stay back at the bus." "You sure" he asked. "Yes, now go. First thing in the morning". He smiled with is pearly white teeth and gave me another  quick hug and left with the boys.

It was 3 am and i was just now heading to bed. For the past 4 hours i was binge watching Riverdale and eating popcorn. Now I was tired and ready for bed. Boys haven't been on the bus yet. And hopefully they will soon because the bus is leaving at 5 am to go to Texas for the next show.

As I laid in bed my phone went off. I grabbed it to see it was a text from Rook.

Rook: Can we talk what happened on the bus earlier.

Me: Nothing to really talk about Rookie. You're my best friend as well as Kells. It was just in the heat of the moment and it wasn't supposed to happen.

Rook: So you're telling me you didn't feel what I felt?

Me: Felt what Rook? We didn't kiss.

Rook: But we ALMOST did if kells didn't walk in.

Me: Don't you think we should talk about this in person?

Rook: Probably but I was just thinking about it so I thought I could text you about it.

Me: I'm sorry Rook. I Hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

Rook: Never lil Kay. By the way we are almost there and kells is beyond trashed.

Me: Yeah I kinda knew that would happen.

Rook didn't text back. Just a few moments later I heard a knock and got up and looked out of the room to see the driver letting the boys in. Rook came in practically carrying kells while slim and Dub help without falling over each other.

Rook wasn't drunk but you could tell Slim and Dub were. Just not ask trashed as kells. Rook laid kells on the bed and pushed the other boys to bed. I helped while I had nothing to do. After 20 minutes of that struggle it was time to take care of kells. Rook came in yawning. "Go ahead and head to bed. I got him". He nodded his head turning around heading straight to his bed.

I looked down at kells. I sat him up at first. He opened his eyes squinting to see where he was at. "You're on the bus. Come on let's get you to bed". "Leah"?

It sounded like it was a question. It was a sting in my heart but I ignored it. "No Kells it's Kaylee". He just nodded and tried to get up while I pulled him up. He was behind me with his arms wrapped around me. Most of his weight was on me so it looked like I was carrying him mostly.

Seconds later we hit the back room which was his bedroom. I stood up straight trying to turn around to see Kells looks straight at me. "You're so nice and beautiful" he spoke. I giggled because he tried to say it as sober as he could but it came out as 'yu re soooo niyyyyce and beeeaautiful'.

I backed up a little so we were closer to his bed. I took another stepped and tripped over something. I fell back onto the bed where he fell right on top of me. All you can hear from me was a 'oof'. Kells laughed and then I started laughing. He laid is head down on my chest and stopped laughing. It made me nervous all the sudden and I have no idea why.

He lifted his head up and started looking at my face. Anyone could and I wouldn't care but him looking at me the way he is is making me insecure for some reason. He started moving the hair out of me hair and then move my head to the side where you could see my bare neck. He was so quiet and this wasn't the drunk kells I know.

He put his head in the crook of my neck. I was feeling heated right now. I should of just let Rook put his drunken ass to bed. "You smell so good" he spoke. I could feel his breath and his lips softly on my neck. He suddenly started leaving soft kisses on my neck towards my jaw. I couldn't breathe. It was like time was frozen. "I d-don't think this is a g-good idea" I said shakenly.

"Shhhh" he said. He started going towards my mouth and stopped at the corner of my mouth. "You're to good for me" he said. Was he still thinking I was Leah? I had to stop this. And I did. Push him off me where he landed on the bed. I stood up and looked at him. He patted next to him. "No Kells. Its bed time."

I helped him take his shoes and socks off. Then went to his shirt. I unbuckled his pants and tried to pull him down. I was getting hot and this wasn't my first time doing this in these two years I know him. I don't get it why not I'm falling for him. I put his clothes in the corner and turned around to see he was trying to take his boxers off. I ran over him making him stop.

"At least wait till I get out of the room" i said. He got up and laid down. I looked down to see he had a boner. Shaking my bad thoughts away I covered him and turned around to feel him grab my arm. "Sleep with me".

I turned around shaking my head no. "Not a good idea". "Not fucking just lay with me and sleep. I promise I won't make love to you until I know how." It was still killing me if he knew it was me or he thought I was Leah. "No Kells. Now just sleep." He let go of me and closed his eyes. I walked out grabbing some advil and water and bringing back into his room. I put it next to him on the night stand. Looking at him one more time I shut the light off and walked out shutting the door.