Chapter 3

*Kaylee p.o.v*

Kells was on his way over to talk to me about his sex life. I hope this was the last time. Just hearing your crush talk about some girl and their sex life is like a knife in the heart.

I was sitting on the couch watching Vampire Diaries till I heard the door open and closed. I turned around to see Kells walking over to where I'm at. "Can you knock"? "You didn't have the door locked. Always remember to lock the door no matter what". I mumbled a okay. He sat down next to me and turned his body towards me. I shut the TV off and did the same thing.

I tried. I tried and she fucking LAUGHED at ME! "You tried what"? I asked puzzled. "I tried making love to her instead of fucking and I guess I wasn't coming onto her right! I said sweet nothings to her and tried to be all romantic and shit and she laughed! Leah fucking laughed at me!"

I didn't know what to say but just be pissed at her for laughing when he was at least trying! "I'm gonna go talk to her" I said getting up. But Kells grabbed my arm and pulled me down. "I know what your 'talking' is" he said rolling his eyes. "You're not touching her" he said.  "Damn" I pouted. He was right. Everytime someone wanted to talk shit or touch my family or friends, they always got a fist in their face. 

"I want YOU to show me how to love" he said with a straight face. "Uh you're joking right"? "No I'm not. No sexual or touching just give me tips along the way". I wasn't helping my crush aka best friend make love or try to love someone. "No. I'm not helping you Kells. She fucking laughed at you and you wanna keep trying." "Wouldn't you if you were in my position" he asked.

"No actually I wouldn't. She shouldn't laughed at you when she knew damn well you didn't know how to love. If I was in your position and my boyfriend laughed at me it would be done and over with. You might think it's a bit harsh but not me".

He gave me a sad smile and got up from the couch.  "Where you going" I asked. "Getting ready for the show. I'm already late." He walked out by slamming the the door. Yep he was pissed. I don't think he's ever been this pissed at me, like at all. Maybe I should help him. If I was in his shoes he probably would of helped me.

I sighed while also getting ready for the show. I heard a knock. I walked over the door and looked in the peep hole to see Rook. I opened it and let him in. "Damn what did you do to piss off kells. I saw him come out of your room mad as hell". "I went help him with his relationship" was all I said. I don't think Kells wanted Rook to know about the whole thing.

"Eh he will get over it. Wanna smoke before we head off". I smiled and took the blunt that he was holding in front of me.

******************************

It was just after the show and kells was throwing a party before we head back on the road tomorrow.  I was planning on hanging around a little before I head to bed.

I walked into Kells hotel room to see at least 60 people drinking, dancing and all around. I walked around to see anyone them. In a corner I seen all of them. Rook, slim, dub and Kells but no Leah. I took a double glance to see Kells making out with someone that wasn't Leah!

I had no time to think. I fast walked over to kells and pulled him away from the mystery girl. "What the fuck Kaylee"! I pulled him to the side. "NO YOU WHAT THE FUCK COLSON!! That's not your Girlfriend Leah!" "Do not call me colson. Me and Leah broke up."

"Oh" was all I could say. "Now leave me the fuck alone"! He mumbled. I could tell he was pissed still. Well their goes me staying here for a bit. I pushed through people and walked out of the crazy hotel room and went straight to mine.

It was the next day and we were already on the bus heading to Florida for the next show. Leah left last night I heard I still haven't talked to Kells. We haven't talked. I can't believe we're fight all because I wouldnt help him with his love life. I couldn't.......maybe if I wasn't falling for him I would. But I am and I just can't.

I was sitting in the back room of the bus writing thoughts down. Rook walked in and plopped down next to me. He gave me his cheeky smile which all the sudden made my heart feel funny. "Whacha doin?" I closed my book and book it next to me. "Nothing". He grabbed my book and hid it behind him. "Rookie give it back" I said. "Nahhhh I wanna look what's inside."

"If you open that book I will throat punch you" I said. He gave me what the fuck look and proceed to open the book.  I jumped on him hearing a oof from him. "Get off you cow" Rook said. "Not till you give me my book back Justin Bieber lookin ass!"

"My hair isn't flippy anymore you cocksucker!" Rook yelled. "Rook if you don't give me the damn book I will tell everyone that you like dick."

"No one will believe you" he said still holding the book up. I grabbed my phone to get ready to tweet until Rook sat up and grabbed the phone out of my hand. Our position now was he was in an sitting position on the edge the of bed while I was sitting on his legs with my legs wrapped around him. I couldn't help but blush.

"You're really beautiful you know that" Rook said. I put my head down to hide my smile and blush. He tilted my head us with his finger getting ready to lean in.