Chapter Five

She woke up to little hands roaming her face, the alarm on her phone was going off. Her eyes opened to her baby's blue eyes looking at her. Blonde curls from him tickled her forehead and her pink lips smiling.

"Hi, baby." she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. Hearing his babbles. He sounded so perfect, so pure, while his father is the opposite. The groaning beside her caught her attention, a little brunette with curly hair was waking, eyes opening slightly.

"Hey, poppet. Ready for a new day of school?" she questioned her daughter sitting up and looking around.

"Mummy, where are we?" ignoring the question and heading to her first thought. (Y/N)'s smile faded to just a plain face, and she thought of how to put it.

"Well baby, do you know your Uncle Niall, and Alfie's godfather?" she asked, Ivy nodded, "We are at his place."

Ivy's face lit up, a giant smile spreading across her freckled face. "Cool, so we are having a sleepover at Uncle Niall's?" she questioned, her voice heightening with each word.

"Yeah, for a while," she replied, bring her daughter's head to kiss the side.

"Ok, let's get ready," she told them a second later, getting up with them following.

The three of them walked out of the bedroom, (Y/N) closing the door gently on her way out. The flat had no lights on, all the windows had the blinds down, and Niall's door was halfway open. She reckoned that he was still asleep. She shushed her children; telling them to not be too loud.

(Y/N) did the same routine that she would do if she was at home, feeding her kids, driving them to school and daycare, etc. She called in sick today, not wanting to go to work. She had to do other things, like call a lawyer and set a court date. (Y/N) was on her way back when Harry's personal lawyer called her.

"Good morning Mrs Styles," Stan started, "as you may know about the court date. Mr Styles has told you, has he?" this startled her, creating her to pull into one of the parking space at Niall's apartment. She told a quick reply of, 'no', creating her to go through her messages and eventually finding it.

"He is trying to get full custody?" she said moments later, telling it in more of a mocking way.

"Yes, Ms," Stan replied, (Y/N) just shook her head, laughing internally.

"Thank you, Mr Malcom. I'll see what I can do for a lawyer," she stated, closing the call off.

(Y/N) went up to the apartment, with two coffees in her hands, opening the door to Niall's place. It was the same since she left, lights were off, and nothing was moved. She put down the drink and started making herself breakfast, just an omelette.

She was halfway breaking the eggs, when she felt a pair of lips come in contact with her cheek, a hand wrapping itself on her hip, while the other went to grab a glass from her other side.

"Morning, love." a male voice ringed, she smiled knowing it was Niall.

"Morning Niall. I brought you coffee from that place down the road, help yourself there. Want an omelette?" she asked, turning to him. He leant on the counter smiling back at her.

"Thanks love, and if you want to, you can. Don't want to cause too much trouble," he said, walking to the counter to grab the coffee cup, sending her a wink on the way. (Y/N) just chuckled to herself, rolling her eyes.

"Where are the kids? I want to see my godson and pretty lady." Niall asked, sitting at the counter facing her.

"Your pretty lady is at the school, and your godson is at daycare. I was supposed to go to work today." she told him, placing the omelette in front of him, Niall saying a simple, 'thank you'.

"Harry's lawyer called today." (Y/N) said, looking up a bit. Niall looked back, becoming interested, and edging her to tell more.

"Court date is set, two weeks from now. I need to get an attorney in two days for the divorce agreements or else I'm screwed, and Harry is trying to get full custody," she told him. Niall's jaw dropped at the last bit.

"Yeah, I know. I have no idea what he'll have as a backup that'll make me sound like an unfit parent," she told him.

"What the fuck? That little fucker. God, love, when I see him next, I'm going to hurt him." Niall inquired, making her laugh.

"Can't destroy that pretty little face though, or Karla will leave him," she said, laughing a bit.

"Karla?"

"The dirty ass fucking hoe," she told back, making Niall laugh loudly.

"So, what are you thinking for a lawyer?" he asked, drinking his coffee. Niall knew about her financial state. It was tight at some months, and fine in others. She did enjoy her job; just finished her internship at the newspaper office, now she is working full time.

(Y/N) sat next to Niall, drinking their coffee, and eating their food.

"I will have to do some research in order to find a good one, with the state I'm in," she said, trying to say it low. Niall nodded. He wanted to help her, of course, he wanted too. He thought that Harry had no rights at the moment, nothing can change what he has done.

"You can use mine," he said a few moments later.

"No." she replied, quickly.

"Yes." he did the same.

"No." she responded in a firm voice.

"Yes."

"Fine, but I'll pay half of it." she finally agreed, looking at him, and smacking the back of his head, gently.

"Deal."

Her phone started going off, looking down, she saw his name in bold.

Harry: I want to see my kids today.

Harry: (Y/N)?

Harry: In that, I mean I want to pick them up and spend the night over. You can pick them up tomorrow after school. H.

She looked at the messages and showed them to Niall. He just shrugged, not knowing what to say.

Harry: I know you've read them.

This drove her insane, does he have a bit of patience? She picked up the phone and just pressed the call button. It only took one ring for him to answer.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hey, H," she told back in a calm voice. The phone was on speaker for Niall to hear as well.

"You seem, calmer," he said back, stumbling on what to say.

"Harry, I don't want to fight. Ok?" she replied, sighing a bit, "You can have them today, but I don't want Karla present with them."

On the other side, Harry gave a sour face, and just groaned, "(Y/N) how many times do I have to tell you that Karla is in my life now, she is my girlfriend and she is part of my family?"

(Y/N) took deep breaths, looking over at Niall with a "help" face. "Do you want the kids or not, for the day?" she asked once again.

"Yes."

"Then, Karla can't be there."

"Where have you been staying?" Harry asked, changing the subject.

"At a friend's until I find a rental property. But, Harry, are we clear? No Karla." she tried to change the subject once again.

"Fine."

"Then you're picking them both up at twelve. Alfie is at daycare and Ivy is at school," she told him, hanging up.

Harry looked at Karla, giving a smirk.

"The kids are coming over," he told her, Karla's face lighting up.

"Fantastic. Step one for getting them is about to start," she said coming to him. Her legs came on each side of his hips on the couch, straddling him.

She took off her top, which was left with a black lace bra, her eyes looking into his. Her hands came in contact with his hair, gently playing with it.

"Indeed it will," he responded, bring her lips to his, and kissing them, roughly.